• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Path Recolored cobblestones

molas

*cpt falcon voice* whoops
Bells
When I restarted, I planned my entire town around the fact I wanted to use cobblestone match tiles as the main road/path. Unfortunately, all the ones I've seen were all monochrome, which doesn't look the best at 6pm, when I planned on setting my dream town, as the ingame cobblestones are a bright blue at that time.

So, I recolored some. Since this is a recolor, I have no plans of openly/mass releasing it, since it's not my 100% original work. I just wanted to keep the idea of my town without having the paths look bad.

All credit to this person, as it is their paths originally.

IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0354.JPG

Comparison of the recolor and the original color:
IMG_0355.JPG

Last edited:
Wow! That looks amazing! it would be awesome if you do ever happen to release it cause I've always wanted to square up the places where the cobblestones are so when I add paths or stuff around it it doesn't look funky...

Back