Most painful paper cut?

KnoxUK

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
I had one back at school, located inbtween my first 2 fingers on on my right hand. Couldn't move either of them because it would distort/stretch the cut. Caused a lot of bleeding :/

What's your wonderful experiences guys? :D

I hate the ones that are on my index finger right where the tip bends those hurt lmao :(

Is it still considered a paper cut when a plastic binder slices you open? Because those are the worst

I hate the ones that are on my index finger right where the tip bends those hurt lmao :(

Is it still considered a paper cut when a plastic binder slices you open? Because those are the worst

Ouch! yeah i guess.

One of worst types is on the tip of a finger in between the fingernail. Had a friend who was in tears because of how painful it was.

Right on the section of skin between two of my fingers, can't remember which ones they were but man I remember that hurting like hell

The most painful paper cut I've ever had was right between my toes...(don't ask).
I was the most painful thing ever.

Also does it count that it was cardboard? It's made out of trees.

this thread keeps making me imagine getting a paper cut when i read someone's post and it's awful lmao

all paper cuts are painful cause i'm weak and they a l l hurt okay :'(((

One time I got a paper cut on an extremely thick piece of paper that was almost as thick as the cardboard on a cereal box. The paper was for an art project and luckily I didn't get any blood on the paper, would have lost somehow even more points because the art looked like trash. I got cut on the tip of my thumb

Last edited:
The most painful paper cut I've ever had was right between my toes...(don't ask).
I was the most painful thing ever.

Also does it count that it was cardboard? It's made out of trees.

Don't worry I won't :)

Also sure cardboard counts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this thread keeps making me imagine getting a paper cut when i read someone's post and it's awful lmao

all paper cuts are painful cause i'm weak and they a l l hurt okay :'(((

If that's the case, then did you hear the story about a guy getting a paper cut on his eye? Right across the pupil. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

One time I got a paper cut on an extremely thick piece of paper that was almost as thick as the cardboard on a cereal box. The paper was for an art project and luckily I didn't get any blood on the paper, would have lost somehow even more points because the art looked like trash. I got cut on the tip of my thumb

Would of been worse if you had paint get on the cut, also you could've attempted to be like Vincent van Gogh and made your art based around the cut. Less tragic than a missing ear though, but I bet the art teacher would've loved it. :)

Worst one I've gotten was between the segments on my finger, where it bends. It was in the middle crease of my pointer finger and it was at work, at the beginning of my shift and it bugged me all night, opening and closing with each movement of my finger.

The one that you forget you have and then you go to eat Maryland crabs coated in Old Bay. Old Bay stings BAD when it gets in any tiny little cut on your hands.

Back