• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Designing a Park

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
So I want to design a park in my town. I already made a small one, with two trees and the yellow bench, but none of my villagers sit on the bench so now it's just a hybrid garden. I'm going to destroy the bench and rebuild it in a place where I know my villagers pass by, so any ideas? I started my town on September 1st, I don't feel like counting how many weeks that's been but I don't have a lot of PWPs yet. and Julian keeps requesting ones I don't like.

So any ideas? I want to have two perfect peach trees on both sides of the bench, and I'm thinking of placing down some nice paths so it looks nice, but I want some input first :)

Like the picture shown, I like making my own sandbox more than using the PWP one. The one the game gives us just looks so... dull.

What PWPs have you acquired already? I don't think there's a lot of nice "park" ones to begin with, but here are some ideas: put some lamp posts out as well once you've decided on the theme (Eg. Modern vs classical or woodsy) If you are going for something more cute and colorful, the jungle gym and tire bench is good. If you're going for something more sophisticated, a nice bench and one of those smug "art pieces" might work lol, personally I like the cube sculpture and the arched walk way PWP (forgetting their exact names at this moment)

I built a little park next to my cafe~ There's something about the placement that feels quaint. It's really simple, all I have is the yellow bench with the park clock behind it, and a topiary next to it with a fountain in front, surrounded by some bushes and hybrid roses. I've actually seen many animals sit there too so I'm happy :)

Back