• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

the Best Friends thread: semi-active/active only please!

_carr0t

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
hey guys!

so i've been doing a lot of stuff here in the train station recently and as fun as it is, sometimes communicating with upwards of five people for the same thing can be exhausting. getting friend codes, making sure you're on at the same time, switching from threads to pms, etc. it can all be a serious hassle. if you've spent any substantial amount of time in the train station, you'll know what i'm talking about.

so that's why i'm making this thread! i propose that we all exchange friend codes here, and every few days or so i'll open my gates to anyone and everyone. anyone that wants to visit can, and we all add each other as best friends. that way the potential to have someone at your disposal for things like signatures, katie, fortunes, etc. is much higher and you won't have to comb through the train station for 2 hours just to, say, get katie to someone. and of course, if you ever want out, you just delete the unnecessary bffs or turn off your messanger function.

so tell me what you think! say hi! leave a message! drop a fc! get to know people! yeah!

if i get enough responses, i'll open my gates tonight and we can get to adding! my fc is in my sidebar, so feel free to add me!​

Last edited:
/in let's see where this thread goes :lemon:

Last edited:
yee i’d love to join! fc is in sidebar and i love helping people out, so let’s see where this goes ^^

eeeeeeeeeee okay, the fact that this has gotten any response at all gives me a good feeling about this. raskell, we're already friends i believe. hallebean, i'm adding you now. i'll open my gates so you two can head over. if this gains any more momemtum in the next few hours i'll open them again later tonight. c:

eeeeeeeeeee okay, the fact that this has gotten any response at all gives me a good feeling about this. raskell, we're already friends i believe. hallebean, i'm adding you now. i'll open my gates so you two can head over. if this gains any more momemtum in the next few hours i'll open them again later tonight. c:

ehhh but not bfs ;)

i’ll add you both when i get home tonight, unfortunately right now i don’t have my 3ds on me. :( lmk if there’s another time that will work!

I could join, although I'm not as active on AC as I was before because I've been getting into a lot of other games lately. But I'd be up for a nice visit! When's the first time you're going to open your gates?

ahhhhh! sorry guys, i've been drowning myself in game of thrones for the past few hours ^^" i can open my gates tomorrow afternoon around 3-3:30. and i can open them at some point tomorrow night too, but i'm not exactly sure when as i have obligations in the evening and i don't know when i'll be done. it won't be terribly late though! would that work for you guys?

I’m pretty busy, usually only have a few hours to play a day. What timezone are you on?

Also, I’m on mobile 99% of the time, so just because I’m online doesn’t mean i’m at home with access to my 3ds. ^^ i go on this site during work and school hours when i’m not supposed to

ugh, i always forget timezones are a thing that exist. i'm EST, i live in virginia.

I’m pretty busy, usually only have a few hours to play a day. What timezone are you on?

Also, I’m on mobile 99% of the time, so just because I’m online doesn’t mean i’m at home with access to my 3ds. ^^ i go on this site during work and school hours when i’m not supposed to

I'd like to join in on this, too, please. I play every day. :)

I'm on Pacific time, myself.

so that makes you three hours behind me, yeah? is it around 9:15 where you are?

Yup, I’m on PST too. Adding everyone on this thread— here’s hoping i get added back! ^^

Back