• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway A ton of storage items

If it doesn't work, Its probably because my WiFi hotspot is absolute garbage.
It'll take me another hour before I can get back home, Will you be on during that time? (If not, just reserve what I wanted ;))

If it doesn't work, Its probably because my WiFi hotspot is absolute garbage.
It'll take me another hour before I can get back home, Will you be on during that time? (If not, just reserve what I wanted ;))

I can wait, don?t worry.

So it?s just the Splatoon set, perfevt fruit baskets and 7/11 set. Is that right?

--------------

To the others:

I?ll add you and open the gates, feel free to enter whenever you can!

I can wait, don?t worry.

So it?s just the Splatoon set, perfevt fruit baskets and 7/11 set. Is that right?

--------------

To the others:

I?ll add you and open the gates, feel free to enter whenever you can!

Yup. :)

May I have the gorgeous set and a royal crown?

I think hylian asked for that set, so it?s not available anymore.

------

Also, I apologize, I was saving with my character to get to my other alt: Val. The gates are open now!

I'm coming over now! I'm Kayla of New Leaf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, can you reserve the my melody set? I have to take my cat to the vet :/

No, they aren?t. Feel free to take one.

I?ll make those changes in my first post. I hope your cat recovers, SpookyMemes

I'm back! Just open gates whenever and I'll swing by! (Meanwhile, time to make some late lunch)

Back