Useful stuff for later
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
User Title Color Change
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (57) +
Hi! Since I got a ton of items that mess with my storage, and with help of kiwikenobi (big thanks to you!) I decided that I?m giving away most of it: flowers that I didn?t use for my theme, bush starts, furniture I don?t like, everything, Here?s what I have (in a big summary, going to add more with time)

*Royal crown x4
*Tons of hybrids
*Perfect fruit baskets
*Orderable sets.
*White festive tree

SPECIAL LANDSCAPING GIVEAWAY

I`ll begin soon today the whole landscaping thing for my town, feel free to take any hybrids, flowers, and anything you see on the ground for you. I don?t want anything left!

Last edited:
I'll give you 200 TBT if you give everything that you're trying to sell away for free to other people. If that's not enough (I don't know everything that you have, since you said you have more than what's listed), I can offer more.

Last edited:
Ok! I got:
*Full Hyrule set (the RV ones and the pre update ones)
*Drafting table
*White festive tree
*2017 cake
*Villager Rv items (not full though)

I?m still trying to make inventory out of my items, are you ok with making multiple trips to my town?

I'm not asking you to give me anything. I'm asking if I pay you for everything, if you'll make it all free for other people. Is that okay with you? If 200 TBT isn't enough, I can offer more.

i'd love the whole kiki and lala set, any hydrangea bushes or pink hybrids you have? :O

Last edited:
i'd love the whole kiki and lala set, any hydrangeas or pink hybrids you have? :O

Of course, I?ll be looking for the hydrangeas with my other character, and pink hybrids I have some in front of my alt?s house, and the Kiki and lala is yours if you want it, let me know when you add me so I can open my gates.

Edit: It turns out that I got you added, so i?ll go open the gates

Last edited:
I'd also like some of your hydrangea starts and any blue or purple hybrids you have to offer

**only if sailormars doesn't mind sharing some of the bush starts, they got here first of course :) **

I'll be available in approx 15 mins since I'm about to eat supper, if any other people come looking for some of the items I wanted feel fr to give them to them

Last edited:
Of course, I?ll be looking for the hydrangeas with my other character, and pink hybrids I have some in front of my alt?s house, and the Kiki and lala is yours if you want it, let me know when you add me so I can open my gates.

Edit: It turns out that I got you added, so i?ll go open the gates

i have you added already from a previous trade! i'm ready whenever you are :)

I NEED your full Splatoon set. I beg of you ;-;
can I also have your perfect fruit baskets and the 7/11 set? I hope I'm not asking too much...

I'm available any time, just give a like on my post whenever ;)

I'm not asking you to give me anything. I'm asking if I pay you for everything, if you'll make it all free for other people. Is that okay with you? If 200 TBT isn't enough, I can offer more.

Omg, thank you so much for making this a giveaway. Your the best!

It?s okay, I have some hydrangeas and some azaleas (the one that I apparently get the most). I have you added, and I?ll open my gates now so you two can enter.

I NEED your full Splatoon set. I beg of you ;-;
can I also have your perfect fruit baskets and the 7/11 set? I hope I'm not asking too much...

I'm available any time, just give a like on my post whenever ;)

Feel free to take it! I also added you so enter whenever you can

Last edited:
Back