Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Hi there,
I'm attempting to landscape my town and random bushes keep dying.
I though that you couldn't have more than 12 in a semi-organized order. but I cant seem to keep anymore than 7 alive in a line.
Even with a tree between them.
I know nothing about bushes, so yeah, this is a mediocre question.
Help, please.
Thanks

You might have too many things planted in a particular acre. The town's divided into 16x16 acres, and if you have too much in one, things won't grow. Try removing other things then planting in the places that won't grow anything.

If that doesn't seem to be the case, some places around town, unfortunately, seem to be "dead spots" where things can't be planted. You just have to work around them.

You might have too many things planted in a particular acre. The town's divided into 16x16 acres, and if you have too much in one, things won't grow. Try removing other things then planting in the places that won't grow anything.

If that doesn't seem to be the case, some places around town, unfortunately, seem to be "dead spots" where things can't be planted. You just have to work around them.

Hmm, Ok, I'm going to look up the max and try that. thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do clovers count as planted things?

Hmm, Ok, I'm going to look up the max and try that. thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do clovers count as planted things?

They do not. Flowers don't count either, just solid objects (trees, bushes, bamboo, stumps)

Lol I don't really have any answer for you but I'm also just starting to landscape my town. I actually just sent in an order for some hydrangea starts from a shop in retail forum. They will be pretty nice when they come in and I'm very excited to plant them and actually have a somewhat nice looking town for once in my animal crossing new leaf career...

Back