• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Screw the Play

coffeebean!

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So guys, some of you may not know this but I love drama and acting. My school's drama club (which I am in) is doing this play for a competition. So I audition, and everything is good. I'm a pretty good actress, and then I get the part of a coffee vendor. A coffee vendor.

So after thinking about it I decided that I'm living up to my morals and not participating in the play :DD

*applauds* Great choice. :33

but. you're coffee bean. and you'd play a coffee vendor. its more ironic than anything. sucks that you got a little role. it seems they not know the power of coffee.

ipodawesum said:
but. you're coffee bean. and you'd play a coffee vendor. its more ironic than anything. sucks that you got a little role. it seems they not know the power of coffee.
Yeah it would be ironic. But a coffee bean can never betray her fellow beans by selling their liquefied state to random fools. :B

coffeebean! said:
ipodawesum said:
Yeah it would be ironic. But a coffee bean can never betray her fellow beans by selling their liquefied state to random fools. :B
=o

your parents aren't random fools d:

Bahaha

You could bask in the gore of your fallen coffee beans...

Slowly grounded and gently dripped into water to drown, then heated to a dark, burning drink.

And the glory is you can sell them!

Wow, how ironic.
xD
*hugs* There will be other non-coffee vendor plays.

xeladude said:
coffeebean! said:
ipodawesum said:
=o

Yes they are >_>

coffeebean! said:
xeladude said:
coffeebean! said:
ipodawesum said:
=o

Yes they are >_>
nice to know they're appreciated p:

Clown Town said:
Maybe your an instant coffee (Fake coffee sluge crap) vendor
No coffeebeans there!
Actually I would be selling Victory Coffee - but I rather not sell any kind of coffee =p

Back