• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Amiibo Card Service of Fantasia [ONLINE]

This is so nice of you

IGN:Yuki
Town:Starfall
FC:0061-4295-2834
Villager(s) You Want:Lobo
Your Offer:10 TBT I'm willing to go higher
Availability:now to 7pm

IGN: Carla
Town: Ilios
FC: 3239-5838-2089
Villager(s) You Want: Kyle
Your Offer: 10 TBT? sorry I'm super out of the loop with pricing so idk haha
Availability: now for a couple hours :)

Last edited:
sorry!! trying to move a villager out rn!!

No problem just let me know when you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

IGN: Carla
Town: Ilios
FC: 323958382089
Villager(s) You Want: Kyle
Your Offer: 10 TBT? sorry I'm super out of the loop with pricing so idk haha
Availability: now for a couple hours :)

20 TBT and he's all yours

OK Deal!
I've got 15 tbt.
This is my first time doing this so I'm clueless on what to do so if you could tell me what to do that would be nice. Thank in advance.

Last edited:
looks like u were afk, I went ahead and got lolly myself.

lol I didn't know the gates were still open while your 3ds is closed.

Anyways lolly has been adopted & now we're working Lobo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lobo is in boxes

lol I didn't know the gates were still open while your 3ds is closed.

Anyways lolly has been adopted & now we're working Lobo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lobo is in boxes

OK so could you tell me what to do because I have no idea what to do

OK so could you tell me what to do because I have no idea what to do

All you have to do is add my cycling town FC or Friend Code, which is in my signature, go to the train station at the north of your town and ask the monkey to travel to a faraway town. After connecting to the internet join the town that's called Fantasia. I will then walk you over to Lobo's house. You talk to him & ask him to join your town.

To pay me 15 bells just click on the number right next to where it says bells right below my yugi avatar. The default options should be bells & transfer. Simply type in 15 bells to transfer & if you wish to leave a note or not you have that option as well. I hope that all makes sense

All you have to do is add my cycling town FC or Friend Code, which is in my signature, go to the train station at the north of your town and ask the monkey to travel to a faraway town. After connecting to the internet join the town that's called Fantasia. I will then walk you over to Lobo's house. You talk to him & ask him to join your town.

To pay me 15 bells just click on the number right next to where it says bells right below my yugi avatar. The default options should be bells & transfer. Simply type in 15 bells to transfer & if you wish to leave a note or not you have that option as well. I hope that all makes sense

OK I'm connected but your town isn't showing up
Ok Never mind

Last edited:
Lobo has been adopted! Moving on to Kyle

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kyle is in boxes

Back