• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Amiibo Card Service of Fantasia [ONLINE]

Nvm fixed it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leopold is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to bed goodnight everybody

Last edited:
Ahh I'm so sry. I don't know why I didn't add you. I'll do that now :3

It's all good! I wanted to let you know that a user donated me a Mibbles, so I am no longer in need of her. Thank you for putting me on your list though!

It's all good! I wanted to let you know that a user donated me a Mibbles, so I am no longer in need of her. Thank you for putting me on your list though!

Thank you for letting me know. I'm happy you got what you were looking for! Come back anytime ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright everyone I'm back online for the day.

Wolfgang is in boxes

I'm not sure if you saw carmelcookie's reply but I searched and you can't adopt special villagers from other towns like Chai,other Sanrio villagers,Splatoon and more,that means whoever is visiting you to get Chai and Etoile the option to move in to their town won't be there. The only way to get Sanrio villagers in your town is to get the cards.

Last edited:
IGN: Corrine
Town: Arashian
FC: 0275-7573-9598
Villager(s) You Want: Mira (Uchi character)
Your Offer: I have 500k in bells, 5 purple roses, 2 pink cosmos
Availability: Now until 6:30PM and then 9PM until 12AM eastern time

I'm not sure if you saw carmelcookie's reply but I searched and you can't adopt special villagers from other towns like Chai,other Sanrio villagers,Splatoon and more,that means whoever is visiting you to get Chai and Etoile the option to move in to their town won't be there. The only way to get Sanrio villagers in your town is to get the cards.

Ahh yea I saw that but forgot to remove it from the list. Thanks to both of you for the clarification.

- - - Post Merge - - -

IGN: Corrine
Town: Arashian
FC: 0275-7573-9598
Villager(s) You Want: Mira (Uchi character)
Your Offer: I have 500k in bells, 5 purple roses, 2 pink cosmos
Availability: Now until 6:30PM and then 9PM until 12AM eastern time

Added to the list!

Hiya!
IGN: Chana
Town: Oyasumi
FC: in sidebar <3
Villager(s) You Want: Teddy
Your Offer: Would 500k igb be okay? I can go higher if needed!
Availability: Now until 9 pm est but I'll be available again tomorrow around 4-5pm!!

I am generally online daily from 9PM until 12AM, but you may need to send me a PM so that I know to check :D
I will be online tomorrow from 3PM until 6:30PM and then from 9PM until 12AM eastern.
Thank you!! <3

Hello, I'm gonna get Raddle from someone else but I'll still like to get Dobie from you Thank uu

Last edited:
IGN: Lazlo
Town: Woofwood
FC: In sidebar
Villager(s) You Want: Phoebe
Your Offer: 15tbt)
Availability: Saturday afternoon, Sunday all day (BST)

Very cool and generous offer, ty in advance! :3

Yugi Moto how do you move out amiibo villagers? Do you replace a villager with another villager to get them in boxes,do you time travel to somehow get them to move out or do you do something else?

Just wondering..

Edit:
I might get Marshal from someone else

Edit 2:
I feel like you are on holiday because I haven't seen you online on the bells forum at all..but that is good that you are taking a break but you will have lots of orders to do once you get back..

Last edited:
Hello it?s me again! :)

IGN:candy
Town:Biscotti
FC:3024-9305-7766
Villager(s) You Want:Nate
Your Offer:15 tbt
Availability: pretty much always

Last edited:
Not gonna need Raddle and Dobie anymore

I'm sorry but I'll have to cancel my order. :< One of my dreamies moved out so I'll need as much room as possible to cycle villagers out to get him back
I can still give you some hybrids for your effort.

Last edited:
IGN: Mom
Town: Momville
FC: In Sidebar
Villager(s) You Want: Plucky,Cashmere, Tybalt, Boris
Your Offer:is 100 tbt for the lot fair? I am new to using tbt so please be honest if it isn't.
Availability:Now - Whenever. I'll be playing and watching Netflix for a good while. :)

Last edited:
IGN: Kitten
Town: Boo
FC: 4528-0988-2093
Villager(s) You Want: Cookie, Goldie or Diana!
Your Offer: 500k IGB for whomever is easier!
Availability: now - 11pm

IGN: Mary
Town: MarsCity
FC: 4485-3738-2023
Villager(s) You Want: Henry, Marshal, Flurry, Lily, Apple. (I currently have 1 space and another 1 on Oct. 15th, so I can get 2 of them atm).
Your Offer: 500k in game bells, for each one. If that’s not ok, we can talk about the price.
Availability: all day.

Last edited:
Back