• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can anyone rate Marie's house? (Finished?)

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (37) +
Im finally done with designing Marie's house! Took loger than expected... But then again, I have yet to learn half the furniture still of acnl ;-;
Here are some rooms of Marie's house (I slacked off in the middle room, but that's pretty much it)

Exterior of Marie's house​
P_20171001_023132_HL.jpg

Middle Room (Idk what to call it)
Bubblegum K.K. Playing​
P_20171001_022302_HL.jpg

Basement (Squid Sister Studio)
K.K. Love Song (supposed) to be playing​
P_20170926_001249_HL.jpg
If you were a Splatoon fan, you'd know why it looks like this ;3

Upstairs (Marie's room)
Forest Life playing​
P_20171001_023546_HL.jpg

Left Room (Kitchen)
K.K. Marine Song 2001 (I've actually thought of using this as a Marie Solo)​
P_20171001_022135_HL.jpg

Back room (Living Room)
K.K. Bossa playing​
P_20171001_022237_HL.jpg

Right room (Bathroom-ish)
K.K Soul playing​
P_20171001_014125_HL.jpg

It would really help for the both of us if you also visited my Dream address ;)

Any constructive criticism and opinions are accepted!

(As an extra bonus, Come look in Callie's Basement :3)

Edit: holy, that took too much effort to update everything. Have fun! (Dream Address is fully updated!

P.S DA is BELOW avatar (NN ID)

Last edited:
I especially love the basement studio room! Really well done. Perfect job of capturing the feel from the original games. The rest of the house is also lovely! I was wondering though, have you thought about making an Inkopolis themed room using the stuff from Inkwell's RV? Such as the wall, floor, spawn point, splattershot, etc. Maybe some room representing the story mode, especially since in Splatoon 2 Marie has such a big part in the story mode. Perhaps a mannequin dressed up as one of the Inklings to be her Agent 3/4? Just a random though. The house is fantastic! I especially love the little Callie and Marie pillows.

i think you could do more with her bedroom. the room definitely has a lot of potential and i really like the lived-in feeling it has, but right now i feel like there's a lot of unused space. putting the bed in the center of the back wall would help get rid of some of the negative space in the room. i would move the closet & hanging rack to one side of the bed and then have the fitting room & ironing board on the other side.

now all changes aside, i LOVE that you made a little sitting area for your tv. the cushions on the floor in place of chairs/a couch give it a super personal feel. i also really like that you used the wood counter as a nightstand. the autographs above the bed also feel super authentic too. your personal touches on the room are AWESOME and i see a lot of personality in it, i think you could just utilize your space a little better

happy decorating! c:

Last edited:
I especially love the basement studio room! Really well done. Perfect job of capturing the feel from the original games. The rest of the house is also lovely! I was wondering though, have you thought about making an Inkopolis themed room using the stuff from Inkwell's RV? Such as the wall, floor, spawn point, splattershot, etc. Maybe some room representing the story mode, especially since in Splatoon 2 Marie has such a big part in the story mode. Perhaps a mannequin dressed up as one of the Inklings to be her Agent 3/4? Just a random though. The house is fantastic! I especially love the little Callie and Marie pillows.

I plan on using the other Inkling's houses to fit in the theme. The basement for my Inkling Girl will be a paint riddled splat zone with some paint refurbished furniture to fit in. Callie's basement will be their music studio, (for making their famous songs)
Boy Inking (My mayor) I havent thought about much yet. I have so much buzzing around my head. (I had to do 30 pages of French homework in a day. Its absolutely insane)
And to even design a room with furniture you don't even know yet is so aggravating.
I might use the Mannequin for Agent 4... (Just an inkling girl)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think you could do more with her bedroom. the room definitely has a lot of potential and i really like the lived-in feeling it has, but right now i feel like there's a lot of unused space. putting the bed in the center of the back wall would help get rid of some of the negative space in the room. i would move the closet & hanging rack to one side of the bed and then have the fitting room & ironing board on the other side.

now all changes aside, i LOVE that you made a little sitting area for your tv. the cushions on the floor in place of chairs/a couch give it a super personal feel. i also really like that you used the wood counter as a nightstand. the autographs above the bed also feel super authentic too. your personal touches on the room are AWESOME and i see a lot of personality in it, i think you could just utilize your space a little better

happy decorating! c:

Yeah, I knew something didnt feel right with my bedroom I'm thinking on what to fill the spaces with.
Its just really hard to design rooms when your so flooded with homework, then you have your older brother harassing you every 5 minutes to go outside and that type of thing.
After I'm done designing Marie's bathroom and fixing her bedroom up a bit, Gonna move on to Callie's house. (I spent over 900 TBT for a wish list to get all of these items. ;-; )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for your opinions! It really inspires me to keep working hard on my town. I just need to utilize my time between ACNL and school...

Bump-er-doodle (Finally added bathroom)

Would you mind posting the names of some of the furniture in the kitchen? I've never seen that sign before!

Many of these furniture are welcome amiibo/unorderables...

It's called a sushi menu fyi :3

her bedroom looks awesome!! i think you're using the space a lot more wisely than you were before. it's a definite improvement :)

Thanks
I still cant get to work on Callie's house, because of three reasons
1. I cant really tell what Callie's house would look like...
2. I have absolutely no ideas
3. I'm watching undertale and way too lazy

Back