How do you get your exercise?

I do ballet Monday-Thursday and sometimes on Saturday or Friday since I'm in rehearsal season at the moment; I don't do any other sports though, as other genres of sports just don't really appeal to me.

At work, I legitimately RUN around so fast because I’m so rushed.
Then I also go to the gym. Every Monday.
On Mondays I also go to my brother's farm and I help him do work around there, requires a lot of walking and lifting.
Outside of work I play for the women's soccer (or football, whatever, I’m aussie) team and that’s a lot of running.
I love to participate in marathons, normally go once a month or something.

I cycle to school everyday and I recently started rowing (about 3 times a week), to which I also go by bike (I'm not in cars that often in my daily life...). I also have PE at school, but that varies every period.

PT in JROTC, working out in the basement with my sister, and when my parents
make me walk up and down a steep hill a certain amount of times as punishment.

Physical training in the morning, usually a run with calisthenics.
Going to the gym in the evening and lifting weights.

I usually take my dog for a walk in the mornings, I used to ride my bike alot but I don't know the town very well and got lost far too easily rip

I don't have a car, so I have to do a lot of walking to get around town. I do need a more intense and scheduled exercise plan though.

Used to be the gym in the main building of our complex, but they've shut it down for renovations for quite some time (trust me, our apartment is literally RIGHT next to the building, and it's heavily and loudly being worked on lmao). So I bought Fitness Boxing for Switch, and it actually gets my heart pumping! I'm considering joining a gym down the street if mine doesn't reopen soon though. While this game is great, I'd like to push myself more.

Used to do a LOT of walking too, but the heat and neighborhood is well, not great where I am LOL.

Last edited:
I'm slowly trying to be more active. I go to the gym at least once a week. Other than that, just walking or working. Work requires a lot of heavy lifting so I guess I've got a bit stronger because of that?

I really hate exercising so I mainly just walk. I walk my dog around the neighborhood and I walk on my breaks at work. I need to get back to doing a little more physical exercise, like crunches, because I'm trying to lose some weight.

I don't lol [SIZE=-3]which is a problem because im really susceptible to blood clots :lemon:[/SIZE]

I pretty much just walk everywhere. I would like to invest more time into exercise but probably won't have the time nor do I have the money to do so

I did Karate from 10-18 and absolutely loved it. Now I do Aikido and have done it from 16-22. I actually think I started doing it around the time I joined this forum, LOL. Martial arts in general is really great though because not only does it give you a good workout (you sweat and burn calories a LOT), but it helps with confidence and overall well-being. If I had the chance to go back and play baseball or basketball instead, I still would have chosen martial arts. <3

I do want to go to the gym again soon though! Need to build myself up more and get stronk, lmao

i do any sports, gonna join a gym, i run and walk and hike and bike and swim (kinda)

Back