• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you get your exercise?

Blogilates and ballet beautiful on YouTube. I just finished a long bb one after not doing it for awhile and forgot how hard it was.

I'm also trying to teach myself ballet from YouTube video as a way to get exercise and learn a skill. But currently I can't do much more than basic positions and moves

Last edited:
from my gym class at school + i try to take a walk around my town everyday.

Well I do a multitude of physics problems everyday, I spend my evenings studying calculus, I play piano for a living, and--

wait, you mean physical exercise? In that case, I don't.

omg i use blogilates too v.v she's got some intense ones. i also like following her monthly calendars as they mix things up for you to do so you don't get bored :)

other than that, standard running but that's pretty boring and i would only do it if i'm not in the mood to move too much lol. (i'm terrible w keeping up w exercise tho... i would get into it for a couple of months then stop cold like now. i should get back into it v.v)

Last edited:
The only exercise I get is walking up 3 flights of stairs to my classes every day and running for the bus when I'm late.

I rarely exercise anymore but I may be joining a gym soon so I can get SWOLL.

I've been going on hikes every weekend. They're so much fun and great exercise too! I wish I could do them every other day or so but I wouldn't have enough time. Other than that, I walk/run around a lot for work and carry really heavy plates and other stuff since I'm a server. It's not great exercise but it keeps me active at least?

biking and using the treadmill + walks around the neighborhood and gym class at school. I don't really do any sports bc I'm terrible hhhh

I walk to work every day. My work also requires lifting heavy things now and then up 4 flights of stairs ugh. There's a gym in my condo but I really hate it because there's so many mosquitos down there. When I'm back home I walk the dog with my brother. We used to take a long walk down the riverside but there's too many unfriendly strays so we walk by a small park near the house where our dog is friends with most of the strays. My excerise includes chasing her around because she's a crazy beagle that likes to run off and is easily distracted by birds lol.

Last edited:
Back