Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
Hello. I am thinking about adding a second and mayhaps third character to my town. My mayor has a classic house vibe to it. Like, not quite Victorian but idk how to describe it. Anyway, One character I want to have just a normal cabin in the woods (cabin furniture and what not)

But my other character I want a "modern" cabin. What items would be good in such a theme? I don't think the cabin set fits.

I can't think of anything off hand, but I found that the gorgeous sofa and chairs look really nice with the cabin wall, and a nice dark hardwood flooring. I think some pave items would look nice as well with the same wall and flooring.

Maybe the alpine set refurbished with dark wood (I think that's more modern than the lighter) and one of the patterns if you like any of them in particular (I like Tree and Modern), or with a plaid/gingham shirt that you like?

Or possibly the minimalist set refurbished in the moss green or ash brown if you wanted to go much more contemporary. The minimalist set in white could also work, though, if you ask me! Maybe with the the white wood floor from Jingle's RV? I think the small natural wood accents are enough to connect the set to a nature-y cabin feel.

You can maybe go with a light / white themed cabin and mix different furniture sets like customized cabin set to birch, minimalist set, regal set, modern set to grey. You can throw in some spot colours so everything isn't so washed out, like the natural wood floor (i think the off-pink shade is really lovely). You could even have an item really stand out against the white woodsy furniture like the sleek lamp! Make sure you mix it in with lots of knick knacks to make it cosier! I think even a fish tank would look good in there. You could also still make it with "modern furniture" but throw in some classical cabin elements like the potbelly stove and perhaps the cow bone skull item!

I'm looking at photos like these for inspiration: x, x

Last edited:
The ranch set redone with the beige or the white could maybe work? It's something that would fit in a cabin while giving off some more modern vibes.

Thanks all for your input :D this sounds like it will be fun to decorate once I make my second character :D

Back