• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mayor Bea's Face?

Thanks, Raskell, but I'm not really sure what would fit her personality. She is a very happy and entergetic person, if that helps any. Also, I am undecided on whether or not I am going to visit somebody's Shampoodle or not... So I guess the eyes are the big thing. Keep in mind that I won't be able to chnge them for about 6 weeks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was thinking maybe the 4th one...

For that personality type I personally like these 3:
girl-bbb.jpggirl-caa.jpggirl-aab.jpg
Especially the latter.

I like the 6th one, the one with the red cheeks. I think it fits the description of your mayor and she looks like a Bea anyways :)

Thanks guys!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still don't know lol... All different answers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm kinda leaning towards 4, (The almond like eyes) and changing her hair to blonde later today... Thoughts?

I also think the one with red cheeks is cute but ultimately pick one you'll be happy with!

I'm kinda leaning towards 4, (The almond like eyes) and changing her hair to blonde later today... Thoughts?

Oh, I love the almond eyes, they're very striking! One of my characters has them :)
Imagine what kind of personality you want Bea to have, and a face will match!

Last edited:

Tbh I really hate those eyes. My first AC player ever (on the Gamecube) had those eyes, and I didn't really like it when I got them and I still don't like it. You could probably say I hate them with a passion.

But you do you, don't let me decide. If you want the almond eyes then go for it.

2, 3, 5 or 11. I like those eyes for some reason. Especially 11 which are the eyes my mayor has.

I personally like the 2nd female face (it's my mayor's face, too), and it's kinda rare to see it around too. The blush one is identical to this one, but it doesn't have the eyelashes, so it's a give and take between these. x)
The almond-like eyes are my 2nd mayor's face~ they do give a stronger personality vibe though, you know? So it might not suit a all the way kind and sweet girl.
But by all means, choose the one you like the best! You'll be the one looking at it everyday after all :)

My favorites are 4, 7 and 10 but I think from the description you posted, perhaps one of the wide eyed ones like 2,3,6,or 9.

Back