• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Least favorite member?

Hmmm, well I do have least favorite members, but I don't hate anyone that's for sure, I try my best to not hate anyone.

I don't really have one, I do have a lot of friends, but if I was to say one, I'd have to say Carl Fredricksen as he's sent me two spammy, weird PMs with random letters

CrazyDavis said:
There's no point in hating people. But some people I like less than others.
Exactly, people can make me mad sometimes, but I always forgive and forget. Unless they intentionally murder an innocent person. That is unforgivable.

JasonBurrows said:
I don't really have one, I do have a lot of friends, but if I was to say one, I'd have to say Carl Fredricksen as he's sent me two spammy, weird PMs with random letters
Report them.

No multiple choice? ;c

#Garrett said:
I'm guessing that the A B CED votes are for Carl

J votes are for jas0n :\

and N uh numner?
nook or numner for N.

And my "A,B,C,D" vote was not for Carl. I actually like Carl. Although I really hated his alt account for animalcrossing123...I can't believe I got trolled that hard.

bdubs2594 said:
#Garrett said:

and N uh numner?
nook or numner for N.

And my "A,B,C,D" vote was not for Carl. I actually like Carl. Although I really hated his alt account for animalcrossing123...I can't believe I got trolled that hard.
Oh my bad, yup Nook.

You got trolled? :S

#Garrett said:
bdubs2594 said:
#Garrett said:

and N uh numner?
nook or numner for N.

Oh my bad, yup Nook.

You got trolled? :S
We were all trolled.

Back