I'm terrible at pricing and don't really know what art is worth on here nowadays, but I really love your style and I can see improvement from when I last saw your art. :0
I also used a 3ds to draw all of my digital art too, so you're not alone in that boat. ^^"

Whaaaaaat?? Oml I is very ashamed at myself

Aww don't say that. :0
Key word, used. Not anymore. I stopped kinda using my 3ds for art in like February of this year... only go on there occasionally for doodles and such.
Really though your style is so cute, keep up the great work. :D

Last edited:
not sure with prices.

for rating, your body proportions for the full body example looks pretty good but the head seems a bit big in all of your examples. Unless that was your main focus when drawing them (the focus to be on the head).

not sure with prices.

for rating, your body proportions for the full body example looks pretty good but the head seems a bit big in all of your examples. Unless that was your main focus when drawing them (the focus to be on the head).
Yeah it's like that. I always focus on the head a lot more than the body, that's why I usually do shoulders-up.

So sad nobody can price my art :(

are you opening a shop? try a pwyw first, add the prices up all together, divide the amount of people, and there is the demand for your art. I would wait until over 30ish people to do all this calculation so you have a big sample size to work with. It would be better if you had more than that because, it's pretty self-explanatory.

are you opening a shop? try a pwyw first, add the prices up all together, divide the amount of people, and there is the demand for your art. I would wait until over 30ish people to do all this calculation so you have a big sample size to work with. It would be better if you had more than that because, it's pretty self-explanatory.

The last PWYW didn't have much customers...I'll try though.

if this were a pwyw, id offer around 50tbt for the shoulders up?? mainly because im broke tho lmao

Back