• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello everyone

Alltheyuriz

Bells
Hello everyone my name is Eric and Im quite new to the animal crossing world, i live with my sister who also plays the game but sadly cant access the internet to post her home designs. Im 24 and im happy to share this new part of my life with you.

I also have a question, i know the policy about one person one account since i will be the only managing this account is it okay to share my sisters hhd designs on this account as well as my own?

welcome, eric! i'm pretty sure you can share your sister's designs as long as you have her permission to post them here ofc. :)

I'm 24 as well! Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums, it's a great place. :) I'm sure you can share her designs somewhere, there's a proper board for sharing designs.

Back