• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fawn's teeny tiny art stall - PWYW in TBT !

fawnpi

Bells
Switch
3267-0672-6706
White Violet
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (27) +
Ooof ! Let's try this out ! I really want to save up TBT in case Fauna turns up for sale, so...
Pay-what-you-want in TBT commissions !

I can draw all animals, anthro animals, plants, OCs, cute little item-like things to decorate a signature...
I can also draw your mayor ! Or perhaps your favourite villager.

Please let me know what your art preference is ! I can draw a chibi-like, ACNL style of art, but
I can also work with a more stylistic type of art, slightly realistic (excluding humans for that style, sorry.)

Please use this form !

Username -
Payment in TBT -
Art style (chibi or stylistic) -
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation -
Special requests/notes -

Examples...

image.php

image.php

Last edited:
oh my god.. end me your art is beautiful
would you do two ocs in one picture? i have a (humanoid) fawn girl and owl boy friend pair that i'm dying to see in your style!!

Last edited:
Aww your art is so pretty and serene! I'm not sure if you draw kemonos but maybe consider this guy here?

Username - Hatori
Payment in TBT - 800
Art style (chibi or stylistic) -chibi
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation - http://toyhou.se/362988.002-izumi
Special requests/notes - He's a very shy and timid guy but very sweet and kind! You're free to draw the smoke coming from his ears/tail but it's not necessary!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

From the 2 art examples you have I really enjoy your color palette ;-; <3
Are you just doing head/bust shots? if you do fullbodies, i'll offer more

Username - Luxanna
Payment in TBT - 350TBT, per Character, 700tbt for both
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - Any of your choice :D

Special requests/notes - If you could put stars/hearts and other little misc sparkles around that would be great

Last edited:
Aww your art is so pretty and serene! I'm not sure if you draw kemonos but maybe consider this guy here?

Username - Hatori
Payment in TBT - 800
Art style (chibi or stylistic) -chibi
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation - http://toyhou.se/362988.002-izumi
Special requests/notes - He's a very shy and timid guy but very sweet and kind! You're free to draw the smoke coming from his ears/tail but it's not necessary!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

I certainly can ! <3 I'd love to! I'll complete it first and post it here, so please send payment
after it's complete rather then before! <3

omg your art is so pretty!!

Username - A r i a n e
Payment in TBT - 500?
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - chibi
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation - (x) details about her personality are included so any expression/pose fitting would do ♥ if the flower crown is too much trouble a couple of flowers of the same color scheme would do, also I would love sparkles around her if possible :blush:
Special requests/notes - I'd be happy with anything - headshot, bustshot, full body etc. I can up the tbt price if needed!

thank you for considering ♥ if she doesn't interest you I can suggest my mayors ^^

Gee now I need to get refs of my kemonomimi characters done so I can buy art lmao

I certainly can ! <3 I'd love to! I'll complete it first and post it here, so please send payment
after it's complete rather then before! <3

Great, thank you so much! I understand~ ^^

Username - punctuallyAbsent
Payment in TBT - is 300 enough? ;-;
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - whatever you feel is best to do with the characters ♡
the fawn, honovi
the owl, taravangian
honovi is kind and calm-natured; taravangian is cold and unsociable but has a soft spot for his fawn friend.
as for subject of art, you can do whatever you like! artistic freedom and all that, i don't like to set criteria that have to be followed ;w;
the only thing i'd note is that they live in a forest and not any kind of human-developed/civilized area
Special requests/notes - just have fun with it! :3

Last edited:
Username - dizzy bone
Payment in TBT - 600
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - chibi
HNI_0040_JPG.JPG

No special explanations really. You can interpret her however you want!
Special requests/notes -
I love your stylistic style but I know said you don't do humans... butttt if you wanna experiment that style on her, go ahead! (it's so cute)

Thank you for considering!

Username - Sunnie
Payment in TBT - 500 (lmk if not enough//)
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - Anything you feel fit :')
3pY9S28.png

url]
Special requests/notes - If accepted, her heels are black, stockings white and she enjoys candy :').

Username - Bunnilla
Payment in TBT - 300 TBT
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - up to you <3
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation - https://toyhou.se/1328806.arashi
Special requests/notes - if you have any questions, lmk c:

Thank you for considering ❤

wHOA you have amazing art!! i dont think i have enough bells right now to pay you fairly, so ill be back when i do!

Username - skarmoury
Payment in TBT - 300 tbt
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - chibi!
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation - Deer plush!
Special requests/notes - could you make the deer look plush-like? c: Aaa thank you, your deer art are lovely and I'm hoping you'll consider this small deer request! ; v;

can i offer you both fauna and felicity in exchange for a drawing? let me know if you'd be okay with that or if not that's omay too! ; o;

Would you be willing to draw pokemon plus a trainer, like in a chibi style? I absolutely adore your coloring and would love to have me and Altaria or Arcanine drawn

Back