Hairstyles for future AC game?

Besides having longer hair, I also sort of wish that there was a "choose your bangs" option like in recent Pokemon games. For example, I love the bangs on one hairstyle, but not the rest of the hair. For another hairstyle, it's vice versa.

i wish they offered hairstyles for girls with longer hair. currently, none of the hair choices for your mayor are particularly long, which does get a bit old because my mayor doesn't really look like me. other than that, though, i think a lot of the hairstyles are pretty cute, it would just be nice to have a bit more variety

I would like longer hair as an option. Maybe some designs with braids would look nice. It might also look cool if guy characters could have a mustache or beard.

plaits and buns and yeah. maybe long hair as well, and possibly highlights?

Longer hair plleassseeeee.. i have hair down to my lower back and i would love to see a longer style.

Curly/Wavy hair
Both up and down styled long twintails
Bangs that cover one eye
Multi-color hair would be cool too, like streaks or an ombre

Some longer hairstlyes, some more curly styles, a thick braid, and the ability to add different bangs to different hair.

i'd love to see a curly hairstyle, some cute plaits & even different wigs! i'd also like to see a wider variety of hair colours too,
more pastel ones especially

omggg these are so cute. i love the one on the top right!!

anyways, i'm just hoping for more curly hairstyles tbh.

These are awesome! Love the ones with long hair, even the pony tail one. That's what I would like to see. Longer hair options. Also very fancy ones too, as well as long.

Plaits, the Korean fringe ���� wavy hair

Back