• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hairstyles for future AC game?

GeorgiPig

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What hair styles do you think should be implemented into a future AC game?

I think that 'gender' hairstyles should be available for both genders.
Man buns should be added; maybe a half-shaven man bun and a regular man bun.
Longer hair.
Pixie cut.
Messier hair.
Bald.
Afro.

Last edited:
pixie cut is already in game ^^ and you can also already get both gender haircuts.

anyways, some ideas.

tumblr_owuonsxton1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

pixie cut is already in game ^^ and you can also already get both gender haircuts.

anyways, some ideas.

omggg these are so cute. i love the one on the top right!!

anyways, i'm just hoping for more curly hairstyles tbh.

Wow! They're amazing!

Yes I know it's already in game, I just meant more variations. :D

anyways, some ideas.

I love your ideas!!! <3

Personally, I think a simple braid would look cute. Also hope to see longer lengths to reflect my hair IRL :)

anyways, some ideas.

Your ideas are great! I love the french braids and afro puffs! I know this is reaching, but I hope they let us choose the hairstyle/face of our mayor in the beginning, as well as skin tone. AT LEAST skin tone. But choosing the hairstyle right off the bat would be cool too.

those are so cute! i like the second one on the bottom row ^o^

Last edited:

anyways, some ideas.

these are so cute!!

in general, i'd love to see some longer hairstyles. also hairstyles that represent wavy and curly hair. the current selection on NL feels very constricted and some are frankly kind of ugly (lol). hair can really represent your personality so i'd love to see some variety in the future for AC games.

a half shaved, long on top version for females. and buns for males. or just have all hairstyles for both genders.

there seriously needs to be some long hair in this game because I'm tired of my hair barely showing when I wear hats!!

a half shaved, long on top version for females. and buns for males. or just have all hairstyles for both genders.

You can already have any hairstyle in the game, my female character currently has a male hairstyle on. You just need to visit harriet 14 times.

Why not throw in eye customization while your at it, so you don't have to answer questions to get what you want (I really need Splatoon/squid sister eyes :()

Why not throw in eye customization while your at it, so you don't have to answer questions to get what you want (I really need Splatoon/squid sister eyes :()

Yes great idea. Eyes also need to be more realistic to with black pupils in the middle and then the color around it.

If Nintendo is taking this much time on the game they should have a lot more hairstyles. I'd also want some popular South Korean hairstyles in the game, and more hair colors.

Last edited:
I want a color wheel of customize-able hair and eye colors. This also goes for patterns, I hate the limited palette. Stop with all the cryptic questions for deciding your face and hair. Nobody wants that.

I hope that they'll have longer hairstyles next time around.

I would love longer hair. The only acceptable (girls) hair cut in the game in my opinion is this one:

sssss.jpg

Although, there are lots of cute wigs. I think it'd be cool to have curly, wavy and straight as options to add on to other hairstyles. I also think you should be given a colour spectrum to choose the colour of your hair, so that you can make the perfectly matched look. And of course if you want you can just pick from the default options. It'd also be nice if you could see your hairstyle beforehand, so you don't have to look up guides. It's really annoying to have to try to remember the hairstyle you want when you don't have internet access.

Back