Paths with grass?!

GeorgiPig

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Okay, so my new town is going to begin getting landscaped. I've been thinking about the theme of the paths. I am wanting stepping stones as my previous town felt too rigid with the straight edged, thick paths. I have been looking into qr codes and most of the paths have 'grass' around the edge to make it look as though the stepping stone is round. All of the paths with no 'grass' around the edge would be square, of course, and that looks unrealistic and too rigid.

So the question is. How would you change the 'grass' part of the path to make it make the season? Would it take too long to change as I'm quite lazy? :p
Could someone explain it to me in detail please?
Thank you. :D

Personally, I use this path for my stones: a1f5011bcb609faac2bd8a08c6e26d54--stone-paths-acnl-paths.jpg

I feel the dirt matches well with all seasons. You can also find stones that are customized for all four seasons, you would just have to switch the pattern out as needed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also keep in mind you can't edit other people's patterns - you would have to use the design as is.

well, you can't change the path, you have to know what season you want your town to be in. People make different variations of 1 path. It can be sorta hard to find.
Here is a stone path that has different variations:
1.jpg
There are a bunch of different seasons for this one path, I honestly don't know where they came from, so you sorta have to do a lot of searching.

I'm pretty sure if you lay down the paths using one set of patterns for one season, if you change each corresponding one to the next season's colors at Able's, it will replace them on the ground, too, so you only need to lay them down once and just change the patterns with the seasons. But I don't use patterns for paths myself, so I'm not 100% sure. You can try testing it by laying one square of a pattern down, then changing it at Able's and seeing if the one you laid down changed, too.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure if you lay down the paths using one set of patterns for one season, if you change each corresponding one to the next season's colors at Able's, it will replace them on the ground, too, so you only need to lay them down once and just change the patterns with the seasons. But I don't use patterns for paths myself, so I'm not 100% sure. You can try testing it by laying one square of a pattern down, then changing it at Able's and seeing if the one you laid down changed, too.

Yes, that's right! You can easily switch out patterns and they'll replace themselves on the ground (or on any customization minus sign boards), just be sure you assign the new ones the same spot in your inventory. So if you find a path you like with all season variations, you're gold!

Back