Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
I will soon be resetting my garbage themeless town and replacing it with something very nice... hopefully. I would like to know which of these you like the most, or if you have any other ideas. Thanks ~

✧・゚ Sloom ・゚✧
The word Sloom means light sleep. But the name could be changed

A cute sleepy themed town, with a QR path design of stars and Zzzz.... It could have PWPs such as hammocks, outdoor chairs and picnic blankets. Honestly not sure what would work for this theme as far as PWPs go, but it could also have a starry night theme, complete with illuminated arches and streetlights.

The villagers would mostly be lazy, including:
Stitches acting as a teddy bear
Beau
Bob
Chester
Cole
Erik
Lucky
Punchy
Zucker
Julian Not lazy but fits with the theme. Could also possibly include Diana as she has a sparkly galaxy kind of vibe.

If it would be possible, I would try to get all of the villagers to wear PJ's or starry shirts. Not sure if PJ's work on villagers so I'd stick with starry shirts if that didn't work. My mayor could also wear the full PJ set.

?.?*?*?♫♪ Symphony ♫♪?*?* ?.?

A musical themed town. The QR path would be a music-note path, along with K.K songs laid out on the floor, acting as a path. If you didn't know, K.K songs show up as music notes and they look so aesthetic <3.

As for villagers. I'm really not sure? Perhaps it could be full of colourful and vibrant villagers, or full of peppy villagers as they often talk about being popstars... I think? Not sure. Would need help with this.

In terms of PWPs I'd use 1-2 stadium lights and some QR code path designs to create a stage somewhere in the town. It'd also probably have some illuminated arches, a tower and a video screen.

Rainbow

A pretty simple town. The QR code path would consist of a rainbow, they could either be seperate colour blocks or one singular rainbow QR code. Some of the PWPs would obviously be illuminated arches, a tower, a video screen, a jungle gym, a nyan cat custom design sign, balloon arches, a flower clock, a tire toy, yellow or blue benches, and any fairy-tale PWPs.

As for the villagers, it would obviously be colours of the rainbow, silly!

Kid Cat
Tangy
Willow
Lyman
Rosie
Cookie
Bob

And since you kind of need more than 7 villagers in a town, I'd add some colourful villagers:

Pietro
Stitches
Astrid

Ugly

A purposefully disgusting town. It would have no QR code path, all of the ugliest PWPs, such as: drilling rig, pile of pipes, fire hydrant, garbage can and streetlights.

The villagers... well the villagers would be fun. I'd go wild, especially with frogs.

My mayor would wear moldy items and I'd probably even get sick QR codes to make it look as if someone threw up after looking at Jambette.

Exclusive Animal Towns

Hazelnut a squirrel only town
Bacon a pig only town
Wings a bird only town, could include eagles and ostriches.
Cheese! a mouse only town
Boredom a cat only town
Hooves a horse only town. Could also be only animals with hooves, like goats, sheep, deer and horses
Igloo a penguin only town. Would also include wintery themed QR codes and PWPs
Baa! a sheep only town. I'm really fond of this idea. I love sheep.
Forest a deer only town. It's been done before. Eh.
Bearwood a bear/cub only town most likely 5 bears and 5 cubs
Mt Bark a dog only town
Quack a duck only town
Burrow a rabbit only town also really fond of this idea. So cute.
Pond a frog only town would be original, but most frogs are wretched

Okay, thanks for reading ~ Please do suggest improvements to these ideas or come up with your own ideas! I'm all ears! You can also use these ideas for your town, if you're planning on doing one too. I don't mind at all. Most of them are easy ideas anyway.

I love the themes of Symphony and Sloom! They sound very original and fun :)
Perhaps these villagers could work for the musical town?

Bluebear
Cherry (she kind of looks like a popstar of sorts)
Eugene (again, a popstar vibe plus his house has musical instruments)
Fuchsia
Jacques, Tex, Zell (all have musical houses)

Hope those help~ Good luck with your town, you have some really great ideas here!

And sees Hitler in a stool raising a glass of Jagermeister. Every few minutes Hitler would raise his glass, toast and drink it back.
Johnny is watching this and after a few injections of liquid courage decides to approach him. “Hitler, what are you doing here?!”
Hitler responds, “I am back! I am back and I am going to kill one million Jews and three clowns!”
Johnny takes a drink and thinks to himself before responding “why are you going to kill three clowns?”
Hitler hastily responds “You see! No one cares about the Jews!”

...but she only has a ?50 note therefore she says to him "I'm giving you ?50 and you have to buy bread, milk and butter only. Do not buy anything else and bring the change back."
As he was told, he goes to a shop but he sees a huge teddy bear for ?50 and he buys it. He comes back home and his mother is in shock. "Go back, refund that teddy bear and buy what I asked you to buy!"
However, Johny didn't want to refund that huge teddy bear so instead he goes to his auntie to ask for some money. He walks in, seeing her with another guy cheating on his uncle. As soon as she noticed Johny standing there, she heard her husband coming home so she told both Johny and the guy she cheated with to hide in the wardrobe.
In the wardrobe, the conversation goes:
Johny: "Buy the teddy bear"
Guy: "No"
Johny: "Buy it or I will shout!"
Guy: "Alright, how much?"
Johny: "?50"
The guy gives him the ?50 but the conversation is not ending.
Johny: "Give me that teddy bear back"
Guy: "I just bought it from you"
Johny: "Give it back or I will shout!"
Guy: "Alright, alright"
He gives him the teddy bear back but after that the conversation starts again.
After it's safe for both of them to get out of the wardrobe, Johny comes home with ?1000, huge teddy bear, milk, butter and bread. His mother is in shock once again.
"You must have stolen all of this! Go to the church and confess right now and give that money back!"
As he was told, he goes to a church and sits down waiting for a priest to come. The priest comes and sits down waiting for Johny to speak up.
Johny: "I came here beacause of a teddy bear..."
Priest: "**** off, I've got no money left!"

Last edited:
Eh, as someone with a frog only town, I've actually seen other frog only towns. If you don't like the frogs as villagers though, you'd be destined to reset. (Do not bully the frogs, frogs are CUTE! frogs are CUTEEEEEE!!!!)

I would say don't go with the ugly town, as while it sounds fun I also think you'd reset it, and if not resetting is the main goal here... hmmm. Sloom and Rainbow sound like your most developed ideas. Sloom sounds nice, and I think finding furniture to fit the houses would be easy enough. Maybe you could have a town story too, something like the mayor being in a coma lol (I'm mainly kidding) Furniture like the little twin stars set would work nice here. Maybe houses could be different styles of dreams or nightmares. I feel you could even dedicate a part of the town to being nightmarish (dead trees etc) This town idea is interesting and you've chosen some nice villagers. I think you could have good fun with this ^^

Symphony is an interesting idea, but I think it would be harder to pull off, especially if you want 4 player houses. You could dedicate different houses to different music styles, like a classical house, a grunge house, a pop house, a house house.... plenty of ideas! As for villagers, I'd pick villagers who have names similar to famous musicians..... Like even Al might work, those eyebrows... they remind me a little of Weird Al. Cube (as in Ice Cube), Drake, Elvis - Francine and Chrissy of course, must have idols lol - Maybe Hans, like Hans Zimmer, Klaus (Klaus Nomi), Prince (as much as you may hate frogs his name is so obvious :p), Whitney (Heuston) - but yeah it's a little hard to find villagers who fit.

Rainbow sounds like a good one, perhaps rooms could just be entirely one colour? also I love when people create rainbows using hybrids, you could house it follow the path. A pretty simple town, but if you play around with it maybe you'll have something all your own. But if you're a chronic resetter, I'd say figure out what makes you reset, and just try dodge that.

what Warrior said just go read it it's so long thanks for making it long btw

First off, frogs aren't cute. Have you even seen Jambette, Gigi or Prince? They are the worst thing about the game oh my god.

You joke, but I like the idea of a story. Not sure how I could tell the story though, other than just writing it on a forum. I cannot handwrite or draw in the pixel art design thing to save my life. I also absolutely love the nightmare idea, like dead trees, rotten fruit and maybe some creepy PWPs like a scarecrow? I wish you could maintain dead flowers. I suppose black flowers would be the best, and maybe even some creepy QR designs if I find any.

I am not bothered by having 4 houses at all. My garbage town I'm in rn only has one house in it. I'm not much of a decorator :x. I like the house house idea though thank you. I adore the villager idea, I'd probably use Drake, Elvis and Prince along with some of Squidpops' ideas, I think that'd be amazing. Thank you.

The reason I reset is because I get bored of garbage towns, lol. I need to make my town not garbage... Or if it is garbage it must be garbage on purpose!!!

...Okay yeah, Ugly isn't a good idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Symphony sounds amazing, but so does Baa! cause I am also in love with the sheep!

Ahh I know... I love all the sheep. With the other animal exclusive towns I'd have to bear with having a couple of ugly villagers, but I can't think of an ugly sheep! Pietro is so adorable too ~

Tyrone is a young man who stands about five foot four, and may weigh 90 pounds. What he lacks in size, he makes up for in mouth. Tyrone has the unfortunate combination of a big mouth, and gullible nature, so when he was thrown in jail for re-victimizing the same young girl, he started asking around for someone who could help him find a hit man to kill his victim and her Mom.
So after going on about this for a while, and annoying his cell mates to no end, they decided to tell the guards, and they in turn contacted the local sheriffs department. The snitch was given a phone number to give to Tyrone, with the cover story that it was the number of a member of a local biker gang.
Given this number, Tyrone wasted no time calling it. He ignored the recorded message on every call that reminds both parties that the call is monitored and recorded. He ignored the large signs that are posted next to the phone that says the same thing. No, Tyrone plows ahead, and asks what it would cost for them to do the job.
The "hitman" then made arrangements for a visit, which was conducted over a "video visitation" system, which once again is monitored and recorded (and was eventually used as evidence in his trial), where he openly discussed the murder for hire, with his visitor having pictures of the intended victims, which he showed Tyrone, to confirm their identity.
They agreed on the price of $8,000, which was on credit. The collateral for this arrangement? None other than his Mama, something she discovered at his sentencing hearing.
Tyrone was given the code "Christmas Surprise" when the deed was done, and so when a few days later, he received a letter with that message, he was in a great mood when he was called down to Intake. Once there, he was met by the detectives who had arrested him, and they told him that due to the death of his victim and her Mother, the only other witness against him, the charges were going to be dropped.
Tyrone was in a great mood, until the detectives left the room, and the hitman walked in, with a badge, and a new set of much more serious charges on top of his original set.
In the end, Tyrone got a 38 year sentence for the murder for hire plot, mainly due to the "he's a dumbass" defense (he could have gotten life).

Last edited:
I like the Sloom town idea. You can also combine that with the Baa town theme (counting sheep to fall asleep) if you ever get tired of the other villagers.

Jabu goes into a bar to have himself a cold one. Twenty minutes later, a policeman entered the bar and asked," Who owns the dog tied under that tree outside?" Jabu said it was his. "Your dog seems to be in heat" the officer said. Jabu replied, "No way... She's cool 'cause she's tied up under that shade tree." The policeman said, "No! You don't understand. Your dog needs to be bred." "No way," said Jabu. "That dog doesn't need bread. She isn't hungry 'cause I fed her this morning'." The exasperated policeman said, "NO! You don't understand; your dog wants to have sex!"
Jabu looked at the cop and said, "Well, go ahead. I always wanted a police dog

of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility . As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English ".
In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy . The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter .
There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter .
In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling . Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away .
By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v ".
During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.
Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru. Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

Last edited:
Symphony sounds really cute, but I'm partial to Burrow. I have an all-bunny town and it's easily my favorite AC town I have EVER created.

I like Sloom a lot too! I love lazy villagers and incorporating sheep would fit perfectly.

Thank you! ~ Does anyone have any suggestions on what sheep I should pick? I could also pick more than one. Don't think there is any lazy sheep?

Symphony sounds really cute, but I'm partial to Burrow. I have an all-bunny town and it's easily my favorite AC town I have EVER created.

I really wanted to find someone with all bunnies! It sounds so adorable. My favourite pet irl is bunnies, and there's not a bad bunny villager in the game. I would feel bad doing something someone else has already done though? I know someone else will always have done exclusive animal towns, but you seem pretty happy with it man.

When I was young, I was always lucky. When I was five, my mom asked me to give 6 numbers for the lottery. “8, 13, 27, 29, 30, 31” I said. Without any hesitation, my mom punched those numbers on the lottery ticket and hoped for the best. Later that night, my whole family was watching the lottery on the television.
“The winning numbers are 8!” The announcer said.
“Five more numbers and I’m a millionaire!” my mom said with a big smile on her face.
“13!” The announcer continued. My dad, who believed throughout his whole life that the lottery is rigged by politicians, suddenly looked towards the television. It was as if he knew that we were going to win.
“27!” We already have half of the winning numbers. My family wasn’t really that rich, so winning the lottery would be a big help.
“29!” Is it really going to happen? Are we really going to win ₱80,000,000?”
“30!” One more number! The least amount we could get now is ₱50,000. Getting 5 out of the 6 winning numbers is already a big achievement in itself. Even if we don’t win, getting 5 winning numbers was already a testament on how lucky I was.
It was as if God heard me and answered with a big “Okay”.
“32!” Silence filled the room. My dad slowly looked away from the television and started reading his book once again. The smile in my mom’s face quickly disappeared as she stood up and went to sleep. Meanwhile, I was still very proud of my achievement. 5 out of 6 was unbelievably good. The next day, I bragged to my classmates that I had an 83.33333% guess rate. Most of my classmates were like “Whoa, that’s amazing” but one classmate of mine asked “Then what happened to the other 16.66666%?”
That guy’s name was Calvin. Up until high school, he was considered as the “Shotgun King”. He would just shotgun any major test but still end up with a 100% grade. He was one of the few people in the world that were luckier than me. At age 11, he already won the 6/55 Grand Lotto four times, and he wasn’t only lucky with the lottery, he was lucky with everything. Five months ago, he won a 2017 Audi A3 Sedan. Three months ago, he won a Mercedes-Benz AMG 43, and about a week ago, he won a Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor. He won all these via raffle. There were a lot of doubts about his wins since not even the Philippine Air Force has an F-22.
I haven’t been participating in any more raffles since my mom said that I should focus on my studies. While walking to class, I saw this flyer that said about a raffle with the 1st prize of a Samsung Refrigerator. It was the perfect time to test out my luck skills, besides, my family would extremely benefit from a new refrigerator. While I was putting my raffle entries inside the drop box, someone patted my shoulder.
“Hey Kyle!” the guy said. It was Calvin.
“Hey Calvin, what’s up?” I said.
“You’re entering the raffle too?” He asked.
“Yeah man, it’s been a long time since I won something.” I answered.
“Well good luck.” He said. “I’m joining the raffle too, so the chances of you winning are slim.”
After two days, it was already raffle day. Despite what Calvin said, I was positive that I would win, so I sat in front, near where the results were going to be announced.
One by one, the results were slowly announced, starting from the 5th prize.
“The 5th prize goes to Earl Cayanan!”
“The 4th prize goes to Mary Ann Severino!”
“The 3rd prize goes to John Paul Melecio!”
“The 2nd prize goes to Harold Eugenio!”
Finally, it was the time for the 1st prize. In the corner of my eye, I suddenly saw Calvin talking to some security guards. I smell something fishy going on.
“And for the 1st prize, congratulations to Calvin Tolentino!”
Calvin quickly ran up the stage. I didn’t believe the results so I ran up to Calvin, but on the way, two security guards stopped me. I didn’t give up. I shouted: “I’m the real winner, not you! The whole raffle was rigged!” One security guard then grabbed his gun and smacked its base to my head. I passed out.
I then woke up in a hospital room with an old lady whom I’ve never met before, sitting beside me.
“So, do you want to beat Calvin?” She asked.
“What do you mean?” I asked in return.
“I can make you win the next major raffle.”
“How?” I quickly asked as I was interested.
“Well, the next raffle has a bottle made out of diamonds as its first prize. If sold, it could be as expensive as ₱850,000,000.”
“Okay so how do I win it?”
“Hold your horses, young boy, that’s not the real first prize. You shouldn’t win the bottle, but instead, go to the host right after the program has ended. He will give you the keys to the ‘Win All Raffles Robot’ or WARR for short.”
“The what?”
“Okay, this might sound crazy but there is a robot that can make you win all raffle you enter. It’s called the ‘Win All Raffles Robot’.”
“So how does it work?” I asked out of curiosity.
“No one knows, it was sent by God during the 1300’s. What I do know is that whoever has the WARR would never lose a raffle. Your friend Calvin was just really lucky, but with the WARR, you’d be more than lucky.”
“But how would I be sure that the host would give it to me?”
“Well, he is my son.”
“How is he your son?”
“I gave birth to him.”
Since this conversation seemed like it wouldn’t lead to anything useful anymore, I packed my things and left the hospital. Moments later, I saw a flyer that caught my eye.
“Win a 700-year-old Venetian Diamond Wine Bottle worth ₱850,000,000. All you have to do is enter the raffle to have a chance.”
Maybe this was the raffle the old lady was talking about. I quickly went to the raffle booth and entered.
“The raffle draw will be in an hour, sir.” The clerk said. “You can meanwhile sit in our Waiting Area.”
Inside the Waiting Area were chairs, tables, and a television showing a replay of the 2021 NBA Finals. It’s crazy how the Lakers won it in 6 games. Joel Embiid was such a beast for Philadelphia but they still weren’t able to pull it off.
After an hour, I left the waiting room and sat in the front row near the stage where the raffle will be drawn. Slowly, people started coming and the seats started to fill up.
It was time.
The host came out of the curtains and picked one raffle ticket in the spinning jar.
“The 5th prize which is a 1942 Zero Japanese fighter plane, goes to Erika Sanchez!”
“The 4th prize, which is an authentic piece of the Shroud of Turin, goes to Francois LeBourgeoisie!” I can’t believe the host mispronounced his name.
“The 3rd prize, which is the original copy of the Indian epic, the Ramayana, goes to Juan Tiu-Tres.”
“The 2nd prize, which is a legitimate metal shard from the 1947 Roswell UFO Crash goes to Zack Dimagiba.
“And finally, the event you’ve all been waiting for, the 1st prize which is a 700-year-old Venetian Diamond Wine Bottle goes to…Calvin Tolentino!”
“What?!” I shouted as I jumped off my seat.
Someone then suddenly patted my back. It was Calvin.
“It’s okay Kyle, you’ll get your chance.” Calvin said.
I was about to punch him in the face but I suddenly remembered that I never really intended to win the 1st prize, so before Calvin went to the stage to claim his prize, I told him: “Hey Calvin!”
“Yes Kyle?” He said with an intimidating smile to his face.
I moved closer to him, stared him in the eye, and softly said: “You may have won the bottle, but you haven’t won the WARR.”

Last edited:
Definitely ?toile if you can get her (she is Sanrio though). Willow and Wendy may also fit! Unfortunately no lazy sheep.

When I was young, I was always lucky. When I was five, my mom asked me to give 6 numbers for the lottery. “8, 13, 27, 29, 30, 31” I said. Without any hesitation, my mom punched those numbers on the lottery ticket and hoped for the best. Later that night, my whole family was watching the lottery on the television.
“Five more numbers and I’m a millionaire!” my mom said with a big smile on her face.
“13!” The announcer continued. My dad, who believed throughout his whole life that the lottery is rigged by politicians, suddenly looked towards the television. It was as if he knew that we were going to win.
“27!” We already have half of the winning numbers. My family wasn’t really that rich, so winning the lottery would be a big help.
“30!” One more number! The least amount we could get now is ₱50,000. Getting 5 out of the 6 winning numbers is already a big achievement in itself. Even if we don’t win, getting 5 winning numbers was already a testament on how lucky I was.
“32!” Silence filled the room. My dad slowly looked away from the television and started reading his book once again. The smile in my mom’s face quickly disappeared as she stood up and went to sleep. Meanwhile, I was still very proud of my achievement. 5 out of 6 was unbelievably good. The next day, I bragged to my classmates that I had an 83.33333% guess rate. Most of my classmates were like “Whoa, that’s amazing” but one classmate of mine asked “Then what happened to the other 16.66666%?”
That guy’s name was Calvin. Up until high school, he was considered as the “Shotgun King”. He would just shotgun any major test but still end up with a 100% grade. He was one of the few people in the world that were luckier than me. At age 11, he already won the 6/55 Grand Lotto four times, and he wasn’t only lucky with the lottery, he was lucky with everything. Five months ago, he won a 2017 Audi A3 Sedan. Three months ago, he won a Mercedes-Benz AMG 43, and about a week ago, he won a Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor. He won all these via raffle. There were a lot of doubts about his wins since not even the Philippine Air Force has an F-22.
I haven’t been participating in any more raffles since my mom said that I should focus on my studies. While walking to class, I saw this flyer that said about a raffle with the 1st prize of a Samsung Refrigerator. It was the perfect time to test out my luck skills, besides, my family would extremely benefit from a new refrigerator. While I was putting my raffle entries inside the drop box, someone patted my shoulder.
“Well good luck.” He said. “I’m joining the raffle too, so the chances of you winning are slim.”
After two days, it was already raffle day. Despite what Calvin said, I was positive that I would win, so I sat in front, near where the results were going to be announced.
Finally, it was the time for the 1st prize. In the corner of my eye, I suddenly saw Calvin talking to some security guards. I smell something fishy going on.
Calvin quickly ran up the stage. I didn’t believe the results so I ran up to Calvin, but on the way, two security guards stopped me. I didn’t give up. I shouted: “I’m the real winner, not you! The whole raffle was rigged!” One security guard then grabbed his gun and smacked its base to my head. I passed out.
I then woke up in a hospital room with an old lady whom I’ve never met before, sitting beside me.
“Well, the next raffle has a bottle made out of diamonds as its first prize. If sold, it could be as expensive as ₱850,000,000.”
“Hold your horses, young boy, that’s not the real first prize. You shouldn’t win the bottle, but instead, go to the host right after the program has ended. He will give you the keys to the ‘Win All Raffles Robot’ or WARR for short.”
“The what?”
“Okay, this might sound crazy but there is a robot that can make you win all raffle you enter. It’s called the ‘Win All Raffles Robot’.”
“No one knows, it was sent by God during the 1300’s. What I do know is that whoever has the WARR would never lose a raffle. Your friend Calvin was just really lucky, but with the WARR, you’d be more than lucky.”
“Well, he is my son.”
“How is he your son?”
“I gave birth to him.”
Since this conversation seemed like it wouldn’t lead to anything useful anymore, I packed my things and left the hospital. Moments later, I saw a flyer that caught my eye.
“Win a 700-year-old Venetian Diamond Wine Bottle worth ₱850,000,000. All you have to do is enter the raffle to have a chance.”
Maybe this was the raffle the old lady was talking about. I quickly went to the raffle booth and entered.
“The raffle draw will be in an hour, sir.” The clerk said. “You can meanwhile sit in our Waiting Area.”
Inside the Waiting Area were chairs, tables, and a television showing a replay of the 2021 NBA Finals. It’s crazy how the Lakers won it in 6 games. Joel Embiid was such a beast for Philadelphia but they still weren’t able to pull it off.
After an hour, I left the waiting room and sat in the front row near the stage where the raffle will be drawn. Slowly, people started coming and the seats started to fill up.
It was time.
The host came out of the curtains and picked one raffle ticket in the spinning jar.
“The 5th prize which is a 1942 Zero Japanese fighter plane, goes to Erika Sanchez!”
“The 4th prize, which is an authentic piece of the Shroud of Turin, goes to Francois LeBourgeoisie!” I can’t believe the host mispronounced his name.
“The 3rd prize, which is the original copy of the Indian epic, the Ramayana, goes to Juan Tiu-Tres.”
“The 2nd prize, which is a legitimate metal shard from the 1947 Roswell UFO Crash goes to Zack Dimagiba.
“And finally, the event you’ve all been waiting for, the 1st prize which is a 700-year-old Venetian Diamond Wine Bottle goes to…Calvin Tolentino!”
I was about to punch him in the face but I suddenly remembered that I never really intended to win the 1st prize, so before Calvin went to the stage to claim his prize, I told him: “Hey Calvin!”
I moved closer to him, stared him in the eye, and softly said: “You may have won the bottle, but you haven’t won the WARR.”

Last edited:
Can you get her without buying her :x? I have a feeling she'll be expensive if I have to buy her card and I don't really know how this whole amiibo thing works. Plus I can't find my amiibo card reader

No, unfortunately :( She's one of those villagers you can't invite from other towns. You have to have her card and scan yourself.

There are still many other sheep to consider :)

“The what?”
“Well, he is my son.”
“How is he your son?”
“I gave birth to him.”
It was time.

Last edited:
for Eliote there are some people that sell them exclusively (like Eliote only instead of random) on Etsy.
I really like Sloom or Symphony.

I really like Symphony! I've always wanted to see a path or town decorated with K.K music notes! It sounds like a great idea! Maybe you could have coco as a villager? Because gyroids make music? I also feel like Fuchsia has a star vibe to her, as do some of the ducks. The idea of villagers who share a name with famous singers is also good. Or maybe you could pick your favorites out of villagers who appear on K.K albums? Then you could have a room in game with the albums lined up with their villager pictures and the right song playing in each villager house! Because villagers change music if you gift it to them!

I really like Symphony! I've always wanted to see a path or town decorated with K.K music notes! It sounds like a great idea! Maybe you could have coco as a villager? Because gyroids make music? I also feel like Fuchsia has a star vibe to her, as do some of the ducks. The idea of villagers who share a name with famous singers is also good. Or maybe you could pick your favorites out of villagers who appear on K.K albums? Then you could have a room in game with the albums lined up with their villager pictures and the right song playing in each villager house! Because villagers change music if you gift it to them!

I didn't actually know they changed their music, I thought if you gifted it to them they'd place it in their house x.x
I really like that idea actually. I'm pretty sure no matter what, if I pick Symphony I'll have to use Francine and Chrissy. They are just perfect for the town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

for Eliote there are some people that sell them exclusively (like Eliote only instead of random) on Etsy.
I really like Sloom or Symphony.

“The what?”
“Well, he is my son.”
“How is he your son?”
“I gave birth to him.”
It was time.

Last edited:
I like Sloom. I also like the idea of putting all sheep in that town. For a dream town of Sloom you could set it at night when the moon is in a crescent shape. A character name could be Dream, Star, Stella (star in Italian), Estrela/Estrella (star in Portuguese, Galician, and Spanish), Luna (means moon in Spanish and probably some other languages), or Crescent.

“The what?”
“Well, he is my son.”
“How is he your son?”
“I gave birth to him.”
It was time.

Last edited:
Back