• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Ornate clothes!! please lend me some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catto

Bells
Feedback
100% (149) +
Hello!! Gracie Grace is in town today, and she asked for an ornate themed outfit, I have the fishnet stockings and the crown, but I need more items to pass the tests, I will use them only for a minute and then I will give them back to you... I can pay for them in tbt and bells, just please lend some to me.

hold on let me check what I have

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's only one ornate accesory and one ornate pair of shoes in the whole game. I will bring you an ornate dress and then once the accessory and shoes are both the same style it will work, I'll let you know when I have them handy

I'll add you right away!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

the shoes and the accesory are not that rare but It's really annoying the fact that there's only one, but I read somewhere that you can combine two themes if you have more clothes of one theme, so I think I'll be good with the dress!! :D

Cool, I'll come over now then! this SHOULD work as what I did each time was mix two styles and that seems to get furniture as well. Iconic and ornate should work :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back