• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I wanna open an art shop but I'm not sure about prices

Thank you, but I'm a noob, I try give advice that works for me, but always do your own research too! I'm glad I can help, but be careful not to take my advice as gospel, I've a long way to go before I would call myself an authority on drawing tbh.

Could you try to constructive critisim this? https://imgur.com/gallery/bRn0S
Except for the fact it looks like a creepo just trying to work on the structure on the face and body

Could you try to constructive critisim this? https://imgur.com/gallery/bRn0S
Except for the fact it looks like a creepo just trying to work on the structure on the face and body

Last one, going asleep now.

tumblr_owv98ePDQG1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

So the arm length wasn't so bad, but the legs were so short, when I made them longer the arms looked a little short. Also remember the joints! the turns of the elbow are sharp, here they look a little noodley. Also good work on the face, this looks much better, its focused, not dopey at all ^^

To the left I've just some notes about boobs lol. While they might look like that, once you put cloth over them its a different story. Try consider cloth and clothing when drawing. Down the bottom I've tried to draw a long sleeved top like what your character is wearing as an example of how clothes hang.

To the right I've tried to show that shoulders are a bit more pronounced than what you have drawn. Try use refs too! looking up things like 'relaxed shoulders' and stuff might give you an idea. Shoulders are also a great and quick way to express emotion, maybe look in a mirror at your own shoulders and try move them around. As long as you've a mirror, you can get a ref for almost anything. But yes you're definitely a quick learner! good work!

Like i said, the arms were not bad, it's only due to the legs they had to be changed. Work hard on legs and see how it goes ^^

night night, hope I could help some.

Last one, going asleep now.

tumblr_owv98ePDQG1u5h0x1o1_1280.png
So the arm length wasn't so bad, but the legs were so short, when I made them longer the arms looked a little short. Also remember the joints! the turns of the elbow are sharp, here they look a little noodley. Also good work on the face, this looks much better, its focused, not dopey at all ^^

To the left I've just some notes about boobs lol. While they might look like that, once you put cloth over them its a different story. Try consider cloth and clothing when drawing. Down the bottom I've tried to draw a long sleeved top like what your character is wearing as an example of how clothes hang.

To the right I've tried to show that shoulders are a bit more pronounced than what you have drawn. Try use refs too! looking up things like 'relaxed shoulders' and stuff might give you an idea. Shoulders are also a great and quick way to express emotion, maybe look in a mirror at your own shoulders and try move them around. As long as you've a mirror, you can get a ref for almost anything. But yes you're definitely a quick learner! good work!

Like i said, the arms were not bad, it's only due to the legs they had to be changed. Work hard on legs and see how it goes ^^

night night, hope I could help some.

TYSM :D also would anyone like to constructively criticise this? > https://imgur.com/gallery/PhMqz

TYSM :D also would anyone like to constructively criticise this? > https://imgur.com/gallery/PhMqz

I love the apron, but just a few things I'd like to point out since you wanted constructive criticism. I'm also new to digital art but I went through lots of basic human anatomy tutorials and guides to at least point you in the right direction.

arms: The arms are two drastically different lengths. The right arm is pretty much spot on (wrist should reach the hips when straight) but the left arm is way too short.

tilt: The body is tilted. You want to keep the body straight for a full body, so try making a guideline straight down first before sketching out anything.

right foot/leg: The foot is extending past the invisible ground line. If you want to do that pose, bend the right knee before attempting it. Also the knees, they are too low. Try raising both kneecaps up to the hem of the apron.

shoes: Are mary janes supposed to strap on like that? Try looking at references of the shoes and how people put them on.

face: I'm completely fine with the facial features, it just has the same problem with tilt. Do what I said before with the straight guidelines, only make a + sign to guide where the lips, eyes, chin, and nose should be.

hope this helps

I love the apron, but just a few things I'd like to point out since you wanted constructive criticism. I'm also new to digital art but I went through lots of basic human anatomy tutorials and guides to at least point you in the right direction.

arms: The arms are two drastically different lengths. The right arm is pretty much spot on (wrist should reach the hips when straight) but the left arm is way too short.

tilt: The body is tilted. You want to keep the body straight for a full body, so try making a guideline straight down first before sketching out anything.

right foot/leg: The foot is extending past the invisible ground line. If you want to do that pose, bend the right knee before attempting it. Also the knees, they are too low. Try raising both kneecaps up to the hem of the apron.

shoes: Are mary janes supposed to strap on like that? Try looking at references of the shoes and how people put them on.

face: I'm completely fine with the facial features, it just has the same problem with tilt. Do what I said before with the straight guidelines, only make a + sign to guide where the lips, eyes, chin, and nose should be.

hope this helps

Thank you also I did it on paper and went over it. One of the feet was on the ground and one was raised I didn't know it was tilted xD It was a side view of the shoes like a ballerina pose I guess xD so they went on to that side in that side and the same in the other side. One of the arms was doing a peace sign so it was hard to keep track of lengths

Back