Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer celebrates its second birthday

MarineSong2001

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
As of September 25th, 2015, Happy Home Designer was released, meaning that its second birthday is today! I'm going to play it to celebrate. :) Are you?

Wow, two years? Holy cows. I remember I got it late 2015 since it came with my New Nintendo 3DS XL console and then finished a bit more than 4 months later I think. Going to see if someone still sells it around here, I dang miss it. And those time were good times.

I kinda chucked it to the side because I got bored with it but I think it's a good time to reboot it and redesign some uglier rooms now that I have most of the items :'D

Ayy, got it today, a bit expensive used maybe but they were kind enough to include an unopened Saharah card and they hardly played it so that was good :D Gonna be fun doing the stuff all over again =D

Don't know if there will be some event/fair before the internet or 3ds is killed off, but hey!

Can’t believe it’s been two years. I remember being so excited for this game thaf I went out and got it on release day with my best friend who also loves the series, and wow has it been a wild ride since then... ahaha ^^

Last edited:
Holy cow.. two years already..
I still remember my friend and I getting super hyped.. I don't really play it anymore because it just reminds me of when we used to play. We're not friends anymore, unfortunately.

Woah, the game is that old?

I still have my copy somewhere. I don't play anymore since I finished all of the public buildings, and I feel like I've designed enough houses.

I got the bundle version where it came with the amiibo reader when it released, so that's nice.

Last edited:
Wait, it?s 2 years old? Wow... I feel old that that newest game is that old... I still remember when the original Animal Crossing was new... Dang...

Last edited:
Back