• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Lucky clover questions

Mellyjan3

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Red Tulip
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
April Birthstone (Diamond)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Does anyone elses town just never spawn them or what?
also, is there any things that could prevent them from spawning?
is it more likely in perfect towns?
How often do you find them?

also jus to add i wear one whenever i go clover hunting in my side town that i tt in to grow weeds thinking itll help me hahah

The lucky ones pop up randomly with the regular clovers. I think having beautiful town ordinance makes weeds (including clovers) pop up less but they don't help with the luckiness. I've had my town for 2 years now and I play by TTing around back and forth so I've accumulated a fair amount of clovers naturally that way (i have beautiful town ordinance). I never pluck them because I'm scared they will be "regular clovers" so I don't want to destroy them. Recently, I went into that town's dream using my 2nd town and plucked up all the clovers to see which ones I accumulated naturally were actually lucky... turns out there were only 1-2 out of all those years of TTing. So I'd say it's very rare. If you want a lot of lucky ones you're better off buying them (keep in mind those clovers are probably hacked). If you want random natural clovers everywhere just play often and TT and they'll start popping up eventually :)

The lucky ones pop up randomly with the regular clovers. I think having beautiful town ordinance makes weeds (including clovers) pop up less but they don't help with the luckiness. I've had my town for 2 years now and I play by TTing around back and forth so I've accumulated a fair amount of clovers naturally that way (i have beautiful town ordinance). I never pluck them because I'm scared they will be "regular clovers" so I don't want to destroy them. Recently, I went into that town's dream using my 2nd town and plucked up all the clovers to see which ones I accumulated naturally were actually lucky... turns out there were only 1-2 out of all those years of TTing. So I'd say it's very rare. If you want a lot of lucky ones you're better off buying them (keep in mind those clovers are probably hacked). If you want random natural clovers everywhere just play often and TT and they'll start popping up eventually :)

so wait, the ones that were lucky in the dream were in the town too? Didnt know about that or the accuracy thats cool. But yeah, thats what i do in my bs town bc i dont care about weeds spawning and stuff but i dont want too in my regular town as im trying to stop because i feel it ruins the quality of the game. But thanks for your insight!! :)

They're pretty rare, in the years I've played I've only found one. My friend gave me one before that though so I knew they existed, I also like the look of clovers naturally in the town so I tend to leave them be so I might have some more lucky clovers hiding out, but I don't want to risk pulling up my normal clovers.

Back