• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Timmy seriously just kicked me out the store!

Felt bad one night when I stopped using the catalog machine. Got kicked out and when I checked the time it was 11pm in game time.
At the time I was using the catalog machine to see what I still needed for the badge.

This happened to me once and it surprised me too. The funny part is Gracie doesn't seem to care if you hang out on her floor.

But Timmy, what if I like the store closing music and it makes me want to loiter?

Omg

Never knew Timmy nook was a such a savage at heart. Maybe his brother's a little nicer...maybe

Anyway yeah that's happened to me before as well. How dare he kick out his literal only customer who has any power of actually buying something from his shop. Much offended.

Back