Timmy seriously just kicked me out the store!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I was in my Super T&T shopping and Timmy just booted me from the store saying it was closing! This is the first time this happened tome in this game. They seriously kicked me, the mayor who is paying for everything out my own pocket, out the store! I feel loved. :/

happened to me many times. I also tested going to GracieGrace a minute before the shop closes, she didn't kick me out, but when I went downstairs the nooklings kicked me out.

I'm thinking some arson. *evil chuckle*

I forgot the Super T&T closed at 8 not 9. But seriously one doesn't just boot the mayor out the store even though they did.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those Nookling brothers are evil little tanuki raccoons whatever they are lol

LOL I know, I always find it so funny - I especially love the 10-minutes-before-closing music. Timmy does have some nerve kicking out the mayor!

After this happened to me this first time i was like daaaang ok then lol. Imagine if you were checking out in walmart and they were like sorry were closed cant have dis BYEEE

Wait! What? Why should a mayor get special privileges that the average (animal) doesn't get? Those shopkeepers work long, hard hours every day, having to watch looky-loos come in and go out without buying anything at all. They want to go home, rest, spend time with their families, or do their own shopping and chores that they can't do because they stand in their stores all day waiting for customers.

Don't be so rude as to go into their store at three minutes before closing and expect to just linger around past closing time! How would you like it if you worked there? You wouldn't! You would want to leave at closing time, too!

^^ Finally a reasonable person on this thread. Like of course he's going to kick you out for staying there late, it has hours for a reason!

I remember when I went into my friend's retail & he couldn't get in because it was closed but I was still inside??

Wait! What? Why should a mayor get special privileges that the average (animal) doesn't get? Those shopkeepers work long, hard hours every day, having to watch looky-loos come in and go out without buying anything at all. They want to go home, rest, spend time with their families, or do their own shopping and chores that they can't do because they stand in their stores all day waiting for customers.

Don't be so rude as to go into their store at three minutes before closing and expect to just linger around past closing time! How would you like it if you worked there? You wouldn't! You would want to leave at closing time, too!

^^ Finally a reasonable person on this thread. Like of course he's going to kick you out for staying there late, it has hours for a reason!

Only took eleven posts to get the first common sense responses here. A shocking lack of empathy from everyone else.

They work long days? Well I work long hard days AND nights as mayor to make Ossipri look good. Donating to the museum, landscaping, and spending my own Bells for PWP that everyone else gives total of 5 Bells to. Where's my sympathy?? *cries*

Eh whatever. Probably a sign I should hold on to my bells and keep a more dilligenr eye on the time.

I was just surprised they actually kick you out the store. That is just too funny.

Last edited:
Yeah, only kidding around :) I just find it interesting the Nooklings are the only store to kick you out at closing.

Last edited:
Lol yeah we are just kidding around. :)

Yeah I tested this with the Able Sisters and they let me linger in the store after closing.

Back