Buying A bunch of different stuff! (A few gold tools, hybrids, sets, etc..)

MistressCake

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (4) +
CURRENTLY OFFLINE. We can continue to work out a trade,
but we will not be able to complete the transaction until sometime tomorrow afternoon EST.

Okay, I'm looking for a lot of random crap, so bear with me.

NOTE: I will ONLY pay with in-game bells, seeing as I have no idea what tbt bells are or how to obtain them. Or we can trade if there's something you want out of my crappy little town.

Okay, the list:

~Flowers~
• Any hybrids (especially black or gold but any will do!)
• Any carnations
• Any Jacob's Ladders

~Sets~ (It doesn't have to be the full set, just any pieces you're willing to part with!)
•Any Rococo Set except the bed
•Any Princess Set
•Any Sweets Set
•Any Mermaid Set except dresser and walls
•Regal dresser, armoire, bookcase, vanity, and/or cupboard
•Any Ice Set

~Tools~
•Golden Axe
•A bunch of regular axes

~Fruit~
•Any golden fruit except peaches or cherries

That's it! Please let me know if you can help me with any of this! Thanks for reading this super long post! My FC is 323932138949!

Last edited:
I have a golden watering can! What do you have to trade? Also what price would you want to pay for it?

I have a golden watering can! What do you have to trade? Also what price would you want to pay for it?

I could trade some fortune cookie things, including a Samus Mask, Bill Blaster, Chihuahua Ornament, and/or a Bill Blaster, a couple of random useless things like a minimalist clock, and whatever the heck a reversi piece is. As for just paying bells, I have no idea how much golden watering can go for, so like 30,000 bells? 100,000 bells? Whatever you deem fair.

Last edited:
i can order you the rococo set and get you some flowers! Any in specific that you Really need?

i can order you the rococo set and get you some flowers! Any in specific that you Really need?

Thank you so much! And specific flowers? Mostly black, gold, or purple of any type. How much would you want for it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! And specific flowers? Mostly black, gold, or purple of any type. How much would you want for it?

I will let you have the golden watering can for 30k! Also tbt are bells you earn by posting! You have 17 according to your profile!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will need your fc though!

Ill order it tmrw morning! (just send me a pm or smthng so ill remember bc im inactive during the week)

Uh idk how much rn price wise? Ill put some hybrids together and see how much the rococo set costs tmrw morning when i order

I will let you have the golden watering can for 30k! Also tbt are bells you earn by posting! You have 17 according to your profile!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will need your fc though!

Thanks, and that's good to know! my FC is 323932128949. You can come to my town within the next hour tonight, or we can schedule sometime tomorrow!

Thanks, and that's good to know! my FC is 323932128949. You can come to my town within the next hour tonight, or we can schedule sometime tomorrow!
Ok! I will be over within the next 30 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's saying your fc is invalid!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is your fc correct? I tried it and it says it's invalid!

Can you open your gates? Also i will bring a basket of 7 perfect cherries since you added them to your list! You can have them for free!
Oops! You just opened them! Sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

They are closed! Its ok! If it'd be better to do this tomorrow we can! I'll be on from around 3:30pm to 4:30pm eastern time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's getting kinda late! I will wait another 5 minutes! If the gates aren't open, we can do it tomorrow during the time i stated in the previous post!

Last edited:
Can you open your gates? Also i will bring a basket of 7 perfect cherries since you added them to your list! You can have them for free!
Oops! You just opened them! Sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

They are closed! Its ok! If it'd be better to do this tomorrow we can! I'll be on from around 3:30pm to 4:30pm eastern time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's getting kinda late! I will wait another 5 minutes! If the gates aren't open, we can do it tomorrow during the time i stated in the previous post!
They've been open the whole time, so I'm not sure what the issue is. I'll close and open them to see if you can get in, and if not we can try it again tomorrow!

I'm really sorry! I will have to get off for today! I will check tomorrow to see if you still want the watering can!
EDIT: ok we can try one more time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, there we go!

Last edited:
Back