• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying A better quality version of this GIF (if possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (206) +
Hey yall, your favorite N64
jDLGt6V.png
junkie here with a news flash.

I found this totally awesome spinning N64 logo GIF on tenor.gif and I love it, but the quality is horrible and I'm really sad.
Here's the GIF:
7eNtzfZ.gif

If anyone can find a higher-quality version (or maybe fix this one to make it look less jumpy) of this GIF I will pay 50 tbt and I will be forever grateful cause this GIF is freaking awesome.

If it's not possible to find a better quality version, then if one of yall made a GIF for me very similar to that and I really like it then I'll give you 75 tbt.

Deadline: October 8th, 2017

Thanks yall, have a nice day~

EDIT: The deadline has been reached, thanks to everyone who helped!

Last edited:
Would this do? :eek:

giphy.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah it's a bit big but I can reduce the size for you. :p

Also found this one.

d983b64bb87e0c71a7012a3763f74bb520e1438f_hq.gif

Last edited:

Eh, the quality is a little bit lower, though. Is it possible to make it the same quality but fix it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I'm adding a deadline so others can give me a chance to get the best quality I can get.

Last edited:
lmLSUht.gif

This?

Or this?
cD9Wxhi.gif

And finally, this.

mwrJk48.gif

Last edited:
I found it on giphy, but the damned gif won't load. As an added bonus for going through the pain, can you please tell me how to make an animated avatar? I bought it (with seashells ofc), and I uploaded the gif, but it would work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

DAMMIT FLARE I was trying to load that ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

But the gifs I post won't gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pinterist won't load the gif DAMN YOU PINTERIST!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!???!!!!!oneoneone!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you like this…?
[video]https://giphy.com/gifs/pMOI9OcHWktNe/html5[/video]

- - - Post Merge - - -

SON OF A *****!!! THE GIF DIDN'T GIF AGAIN! YOU ****ING SEE WHAT I MEAN?!

Last edited:
I found it on giphy, but the damned gif won't load. As an added bonus for going through the pain, can you please tell me how to make an animated avatar? I bought it (with seashells ofc), and I uploaded the gif, but it would work.

To upload an animated avatar it has to me 100x100 pixels. To upload a gif onto a thread I usually upload it through imgur.

And yeah the quality is better but it just doesn't look right...

Idk yall got 2 weeks to get this.

I think it looks so jumpy because the colors switch on it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

CzDkSnZ.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

CgGFsa3.gif

n1Zh3Mc.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ech, this one did the best, I think.

How's this?

pFQsRMN.gif

Or this?

j1sZbzf.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Ably.Saucey's version looks really good too! :eek:

Last edited:
I'm glad you like it. I'm going to fiddle around with it a little more to see if I can make it better.

Last edited:
The deadline has been reached!

My favorite uploaded GIF is the one that Ably.Saucey posted! Thanks so much everyone for helping me with this GIF! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back