Happy New Year ✨
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5200-3225-7541
Feedback
99% (100) +
I'm seeking the following Pokemon I want all them female unless otherwise stated, I'd also like them shiny unless stated not so. * will show details as such.

• Mienshao *Shiny
  • Aromatisse
  • Shaymin
  • Cradily *Shiny
  • Jumpluff *Shiny
  • Celebi *Shiny
  • Slowking *MALE
  • Munna
  • Cresselia
  • Girafarig
  • Cinccino
  • Furret *Shiny
  • Pachirisu *Shiny

+++Pending+++
Mew -Prefer low level but what ever is okay ^^
Skitty
Audino
Popplio or any its Evolutionary Shiny Female only!

I'm not here alot so offering my side collectibles as well.

latest

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you all of these. What do you think the total would be for all of them in TBT and/or collectibles? :)

Hi! I can get you all of these. What do you think the total would be for all of them in TBT and/or collectibles? :)

Um I'm really not sure how about a collectible and some bells I'll let you pick. Also I prefer Female for all these ;) Forgot to mention that opppss..

Or we can work something else out ^^

Um I'm really not sure how about a collectible and some bells I'll let you pick. Also I prefer Female for all these ;) Forgot to mention that opppss..

Or we can work something else out ^^

Female is fine for all (but in all honestly though I have no idea how much Pokemon go for these days so really just throw out a number and it'll probably be fine with me :'D)!

I can see you already have everything covered, but would you be willing to sell your pikachu easter egg? Thought I'd ask since you said you were offering that as a form of payment for the pokemon bc you weren't on much, but if not I'm sorry to bother!

I can see you already have everything covered, but would you be willing to sell your pikachu easter egg? Thought I'd ask since you said you were offering that as a form of payment for the pokemon bc you weren't on much, but if not I'm sorry to bother!

I have a few more pokemon I want but not sure if I'd sell it alone sorry D: the TBT would be wasted .

I have a pending trade, once finished will update to new pokemon I'll be seeking thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pending trade noted, added new seeking pokes.

Back