• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Bunch of Welcome amiibo items (mostly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diableos

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (10) +
Just looking for a bunch of (mostly) new, Welcome amiibo items. The first two items are the exception because they've eluded me for such a long time. The Welcome amiibo items are ones that have either also eluded me, or ones I know I can't get my hands on, but want badly.

White tuxedo jacket
Indigo balloon

Labrador ornament
Wii U console
New 3DS XL - HHD
New Nintendo 3DS XL
white festive tree
board game
bread basket
desktop TV
GameCube drawer
modern office chair
stylish suit
wall-mounted TV

I would honestly prefer paying in TBT only, since I have those to spare and IGB less so.

I'll admit, I don't know their IGB value but I'm guessing none of them are exceptionally pricey, as I know popular villagers are worth several hundred TBT, which converts to several million IGB. As such, I'll be offering 10 TBT for each item, though it may vary depending on what item it is.

I'm in no particular rush to obtain these items, the sooner the better of course, so I am offering a bonus 50 TBT if I can get at least 7 items from the same person.

Currently: Online

EDIT: Thank you very much for the trades!!

Last edited:
Can get you all items. Let me know if you're interested c:

Idk how to do that! But yes i an available!

I left a message on your profile.

I think I have a White Tuxedo Jacket for sale.

Nice, does 10 TBT sound reasonable? If so, drop a message on my profile and I'll add you.

Can get you all items. Let me know if you're interested c:

Whoa, hold the phone there. Everything?

Honestly, I would really love that. I've technically already accepted the other two offers, but I'm happy to have an extra tux and wall-mounted TV. I can give you an extra 100 TBT if you can give me all the items. Would... 250 TBT total be alright?

Last edited:
Whoa, hold the phone there. Everything?

Honestly, I would really love that. I've technically already accepted the other two offers, but I'm happy to have an extra tux and wall-mounted TV. I can give you an extra 100 TBT if you can give me all the items. Would... 250 TBT total be alright?

Yep everything! Sounds good. You can shoot me a message when you're ready c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back