Can you swim or not?

I don't actually recall how to swim but I'm certain that I could in an emergency. I look so silly in a pool.

Yeah, it's part of our education here. We always switch from PE to swimming every two years for a year.

I unfortunately don't know how to swim. At one point, I did know but at some point, I forgot how and it hasn't come back to me since. I dislike having water in my ears and I've nearly drowned too many times. I can sometimes float, though. ;_;

I wouldn't dare go deep into the water. I rarely go to swimming pools or the beach anyway.

Yeah, kinda. I?ve taken swimming lessons before but I?m probably below average at swimming. Even though I live in California I never get to practice my swimming.

I can swim pretty great. I've been taught it since like 7 years old and have been doin' it regularly ever since.

I can swim, but not well at all and when I swim it's hard for me to breathe. But I still like swimming.

I'm 26 and STILL can't swim...
I love the water, but I can't go further than the shoreline or 6 feet in a pool...

Yep, I'm a good swimmer. My dad taught me from a very young age as he loves swimming and I used to compete in swimming sports. Although I didn't place anywhere but I still enjoyed it.

I'm not a particularly fast swimmer, but I'm a strong swimmer (even if I do say so myself.)

I can swim but only because when I was in primary school, during the summer the teachers would walk us up to the local swimming pool for swimming lessons once a week. (I'm from Australia)

Back