• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can you swim or not?

I can swim. I'm not bad at it either, and I actually enjoy it, but I'm trying to get better.

I don't actually recall how to swim but I'm certain that I could in an emergency. I look so silly in a pool.

Yeah, it's part of our education here. We always switch from PE to swimming every two years for a year.

I unfortunately don't know how to swim. At one point, I did know but at some point, I forgot how and it hasn't come back to me since. I dislike having water in my ears and I've nearly drowned too many times. I can sometimes float, though. ;_;

I wouldn't dare go deep into the water. I rarely go to swimming pools or the beach anyway.

Yeah, kinda. I?ve taken swimming lessons before but I?m probably below average at swimming. Even though I live in California I never get to practice my swimming.

yes. I'm not particularly good at it, but I can do it

I can swim pretty great. I've been taught it since like 7 years old and have been doin' it regularly ever since.

I can swim, but not well at all and when I swim it's hard for me to breathe. But I still like swimming.

I'm 26 and STILL can't swim...
I love the water, but I can't go further than the shoreline or 6 feet in a pool...

Yep, I'm a good swimmer. My dad taught me from a very young age as he loves swimming and I used to compete in swimming sports. Although I didn't place anywhere but I still enjoyed it.

I'm not a particularly fast swimmer, but I'm a strong swimmer (even if I do say so myself.)

I can swim but only because when I was in primary school, during the summer the teachers would walk us up to the local swimming pool for swimming lessons once a week. (I'm from Australia)

Back