• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can you swim or not?

i can swim and i used to be very good but it's not a hobby for me anymore. i only go swimming when i'm on holiday now which is like once every 1-2 years

I'm pretty good. I can go quite a way down to the bottom of a pool but I don't like diving much (unless it's a pencil dive)

Yeah, I can swim.. I was even participating at competitions.
My Mom said that she was surprised of me, because
the first time she putted me in the water she was worried that
I would have trouble, since my brother took loooooong until being able to swim..
well, she putted me in the water and I started swimming perfectly, lol.

I can't swim at all really, never learned and I'm pretty scared of deep water (almost drowned as a kid, that's probably why..)

i can! pretty well, i guess as i used to be on the swim team :) however, i've become super out of shape and am the human equivalent of a noodle (thin, but nothing is going on) and i'm not so sure about my swimming endurance anymore :,)

Yes, I love to swim! We Just had to always live somewhere with a pool!

I don't have a problem swimming at all!

I can stay afloat but skilled I am not. As long as I can paddle in the lake and ocean, I'm happy!

I am but not in the ocean because i am deeply terrified of it so i can't physically/mentally handle being deeper than my knees bc i'm afraid of sharks and such. But i can in a pool and hold my breath for a while haha, i used to only be able to doggy paddle swim til about 11 or 12

I can swim but I'm not really fast! I'm somehow a faster swimmer underwater than above it.. :confused:

if i fell in a lake i would be able to save myself with breaststroke

but i'm not v. good, won't win any races

I used to be a good swimmer, but the skill is lost since I barely swim anymore.

Back