• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can you swim or not?

KnoxUK

Bells
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Personaly I can just manage to swim, but I'm really not a strong swimmer at all.

What about you guys?

yes!! i love swimming! i learned when i was really young, so i'm a pretty decent swimmer if i do say so myself.

Yeah, I used to have swimming lessons for years... the level I stopped at (and passed) was Star Patrol or something because that's what my mom said I had to go up to (idk why).
I rarely swim though, like it's probably been 1-2 years (or over) since I last swam??
Next time I'm in the water watch me sink like a rock lmao

Yes. I'm actually pretty good, despite never taking swim lessons.

Too bad I hardly ever get to swim, though...

i was always a good swimmer ever since i was a kid. and i got a pool at my place so i really do enjoy swimming and diving underwater. its very peaceful.

I just barely learned how to swim this summer, and I am not a strong swimmer.

I can get it to the point where I can move, go into the deep end, and keep myself afloat. I still can't dive or go under deep water.

No I'm not very good. If I jump in the deep end of the pool I can swim over to the wall to hold on so I don't drown, but that's about it. I have no stamina, I can't keep myself afloat for more than one minute without grabbing on to something.

I can technically keep myself afloat but I'm not a strong swimmer, I'd love to eventually be a super strong swimmer but that isn't me yet...

Been swimming since I was 5, I'm a decent swimmer if I say so myself. I'm also a varsity swimmer in high school.

I've taken swimming lessons when I was 8. Though grudgingly.... I'm a really good swimmer. My dad keeps telling me to join Water Polo but I'm like NOPE

I can swim, and have done so many times... even though I'm not the world's best swimmer I guess I'm still half-decent, and being able to swim at all is what really matters

I'm a pretty competent swimmer. I just can't do the butterfly stroke. I don't really *enjoy* swimming laps and stuff though, I rather just float around.

My mom used to give swimming lessons in our pool to all the kids in the neighborhood, so what do you think?
I was basically born to swim, every since I was super tiny I've loved being in water. Been a strong swimmer for as long as I can remember. I can't like back stroke or anything, but I'm good in water. I can swim for DAYS! It's hard to get me out of water once I've gotten in.

Back