Can you swim or not?

KnoxUK

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Personaly I can just manage to swim, but I'm really not a strong swimmer at all.

What about you guys?

yes!! i love swimming! i learned when i was really young, so i'm a pretty decent swimmer if i do say so myself.

Yeah, I used to have swimming lessons for years... the level I stopped at (and passed) was Star Patrol or something because that's what my mom said I had to go up to (idk why).
I rarely swim though, like it's probably been 1-2 years (or over) since I last swam??
Next time I'm in the water watch me sink like a rock lmao

Yes. I'm actually pretty good, despite never taking swim lessons.

Too bad I hardly ever get to swim, though...

i was always a good swimmer ever since i was a kid. and i got a pool at my place so i really do enjoy swimming and diving underwater. its very peaceful.

nope i'm athletically challenged. can't even float :(

I just barely learned how to swim this summer, and I am not a strong swimmer.

I can get it to the point where I can move, go into the deep end, and keep myself afloat. I still can't dive or go under deep water.

No I'm not very good. If I jump in the deep end of the pool I can swim over to the wall to hold on so I don't drown, but that's about it. I have no stamina, I can't keep myself afloat for more than one minute without grabbing on to something.

I can technically keep myself afloat but I'm not a strong swimmer, I'd love to eventually be a super strong swimmer but that isn't me yet...

Been swimming since I was 5, I'm a decent swimmer if I say so myself. I'm also a varsity swimmer in high school.

I've taken swimming lessons when I was 8. Though grudgingly.... I'm a really good swimmer. My dad keeps telling me to join Water Polo but I'm like NOPE

I can swim, and have done so many times... even though I'm not the world's best swimmer I guess I'm still half-decent, and being able to swim at all is what really matters

I'm a pretty competent swimmer. I just can't do the butterfly stroke. I don't really *enjoy* swimming laps and stuff though, I rather just float around.

My mom used to give swimming lessons in our pool to all the kids in the neighborhood, so what do you think?
I was basically born to swim, every since I was super tiny I've loved being in water. Been a strong swimmer for as long as I can remember. I can't like back stroke or anything, but I'm good in water. I can swim for DAYS! It's hard to get me out of water once I've gotten in.

Back