• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Storage clean out!

Could I get the Crab clock, Whole pizza, and globe ?

Can i get:

Whole pizza
10bill barrel
Sushi Tray
Sushi Platter
Blowfish Sashimi
Green Glow Wand x3
potato gratin

please?

Yeah, that’ll be great thanks!

Okay! Gates are open whenever you are ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok cool thank you! Let me know when I can come over :)

Will do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get:

Whole pizza
10bill barrel
Sushi Tray
Sushi Platter
Blowfish Sashimi
Green Glow Wand x3
potato gratin

please?

Hi! I can get you all those things except the whole pizza, if that’s okay? :)

hello, do you still happen to have a crab clock, the espresso maker, the tree-lined wall and the anchor? I can come over to get them as well

Ok! i'm on my way over

Okay, ready whenever you are :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats fine! lmk when youre available!

Of course!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello, do you still happen to have a crab clock, the espresso maker, the tree-lined wall and the anchor? I can come over to get them as well

Hi, yes sure! I’ll be a few minutes as I have a few people in front of you, if that’s okay? :)

Gates are open!

I seem to be having some internet issues on my end;; so it doesn't seem like i'm able to visit you ;m; sorry to keep you up, you can give those items to someone else !

I seem to be having some internet issues on my end;; so it doesn't seem like i'm able to visit you ;m; sorry to keep you up, you can give those items to someone else !

No worries! Have a great day! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats fine! lmk when youre available!

Okay, ready when you are! I also can now give you the whole pizza. Gates are open!

omg im dumb nvm. im still on I just responded to a post tht wasn't for me lolz

Last edited:
I'll take the Lovely Phone, Sea Globe, Zodiac Boar, and Sushi Container. Thanks!

Back