Buying đźŤ„art of my mayor in her autumn clothes heh🍄

worked my butt off for this, ya better liek it

thx. u choose price

ahh it's super cute tysm!! i've seen you around retail ofc, but i didn't know you also did art! :)
and oh gosh i really don't want to give you anything less than you expected, so please lmk how much tbt you'd like!

thanks for working your butt off for this- it's super clean and cute and i really like it!!

ahh it's super cute tysm!! i've seen you around retail ofc, but i didn't know you also did art! :)
and oh gosh i really don't want to give you anything less than you expected, so please lmk how much tbt you'd like!

thanks for working your butt off for this- it's super clean and cute and i really like it!!

I don't really know...about 100tbt? Is that fine?

hii! I can draw her for free~
I'm not very good at pixel art or any kind of digital art, but I enjoy it lmao

Here is a example: x

Last edited:
x
freebie ^o^

oh omg wow tysm!! it's so cute ;;;
i still have and cherish that last doodle you did of my mayor, so i'm absolutely ecstatic to see more of your art :'')

thank you sosososo much again!! i reeeally appreciate it :)

another freebie sketch. I'm working on another comission and oh my god the linework is so frustrating. so have this sketchy sketch.

tumblr_ox4k3invhr1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

another freebie sketch. I'm working on another comission and oh my god the linework is so frustrating. so have this sketchy sketch.

tumblr_ox4k3invhr1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

aww warrior you're the sweetest- this piece looks seriously cool though wow :')

hope your linework struggles go away soon! :)

Hii I opened a pwyw shop. If you like the new art style I'm doing you could offer a price (Idrc the amount still tbt) and reference(s) of character(s) that you'd like me to draw :3

Hii I opened a pwyw shop. If you like the new art style I'm doing you could offer a price (Idrc the amount still tbt) and reference(s) of character(s) that you'd like me to draw :3

tysm for letting me know!! i'll definitely check it out when i get a chance :) wishing you luck on the shop!!

Back