• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying đźŤ„art of my mayor in her autumn clothes heh🍄

worked my butt off for this, ya better liek it

thx. u choose price

ahh it's super cute tysm!! i've seen you around retail ofc, but i didn't know you also did art! :)
and oh gosh i really don't want to give you anything less than you expected, so please lmk how much tbt you'd like!

thanks for working your butt off for this- it's super clean and cute and i really like it!!

ahh it's super cute tysm!! i've seen you around retail ofc, but i didn't know you also did art! :)
and oh gosh i really don't want to give you anything less than you expected, so please lmk how much tbt you'd like!

thanks for working your butt off for this- it's super clean and cute and i really like it!!

I don't really know...about 100tbt? Is that fine?

hii! I can draw her for free~
I'm not very good at pixel art or any kind of digital art, but I enjoy it lmao

Here is a example: x

Last edited:
can i try? ^^
i haven't been drawing as much as i used to

x
freebie ^o^

oh omg wow tysm!! it's so cute ;;;
i still have and cherish that last doodle you did of my mayor, so i'm absolutely ecstatic to see more of your art :'')

thank you sosososo much again!! i reeeally appreciate it :)

another freebie sketch. I'm working on another comission and oh my god the linework is so frustrating. so have this sketchy sketch.

tumblr_ox4k3invhr1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

another freebie sketch. I'm working on another comission and oh my god the linework is so frustrating. so have this sketchy sketch.

tumblr_ox4k3invhr1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

aww warrior you're the sweetest- this piece looks seriously cool though wow :')

hope your linework struggles go away soon! :)

Hii I opened a pwyw shop. If you like the new art style I'm doing you could offer a price (Idrc the amount still tbt) and reference(s) of character(s) that you'd like me to draw :3

Hii I opened a pwyw shop. If you like the new art style I'm doing you could offer a price (Idrc the amount still tbt) and reference(s) of character(s) that you'd like me to draw :3

tysm for letting me know!! i'll definitely check it out when i get a chance :) wishing you luck on the shop!!

Back