• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying wishlist items! (room by room) NEW ROOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayden

mountain time (GMT -7)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Feedback
100% (254) +
Last edited:
Sorry! Didn't read the full thing. Sorry for wasting your time

Last edited:
i can get you everything for all three rooms at once, except the pumpkin heads in the third room-- i know you said 'everything at once' but that's literally the only thing i know i don't have, i hope you'll still take everything else for room 3 >~<
is 2 per orderable, 3 per unorderable reasonable tbt wise?
(i'll need a little while to be able to trade as well if that's not a problem, i'm out of the house at the moment.)

Last edited:
i can get you everything for all three rooms at once, except the pumpkin heads in the third room-- i know you said 'everything at once' but that's literally the only thing i know i don't have, i hope you'll still take everything else for room 3 >~<
is 2 per orderable, 3 per unorderable reasonable tbt wise?
(i'll need a little while to be able to trade as well if that's not a problem, i'm out of the house at the moment.)

eee sorry about this but i had gotten another offer with everything via PM before yours, and at a lower price as well. sorry for any inconvenience!

I can get you the kitchen sink, minimalist table, minimalist lamp, and the wooden stool for room five. Also the minimalist table and lamp for room 6 as well. (6tbt)

I can get you the kitchen sink, minimalist table, minimalist lamp, and the wooden stool for room five. Also the minimalist table and lamp for room 6 as well. (6tbt)

oh, sorry but the thread says im buying them room by room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back