Selling Gotta get rid of this stuff ((Name your price))

Can i buy the bamboo grass, kerokerokeroppi pins, NDS lite bench, perfume bottles, stone lantern, sushi tray, udon soup for 1.5mil? Mayor name os Petal

Could I get the golden Axe, the cinomoroll couch, the cloud making machine, the sweets minilamp, and as many things from the mermaid set as you want to give me for 23 tbt? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Sorry guys
I fell asleep
Can i buy the bamboo grass, kerokerokeroppi pins, NDS lite bench, perfume bottles, stone lantern, sushi tray, udon soup for 1.5mil? Mayor name os Petal
Oops just re read, would you accept 20tbt?
Okie dokie

Could I get the golden Axe, the cinomoroll couch, the cloud making machine, the sweets minilamp, and as many things from the mermaid set as you want to give me for 23 tbt? Thanks in advance!
Sure!!

If you still have these can I please have:
24 hour Shop baskets
Hunter
Model Bus
You Name a price.....

If you still have these can I please have:
24 hour Shop baskets
Hunter
Model Bus
You Name a price.....
I don't name a price
You do
That's why it's a name your price thing

Okay, I'll have those items and the 24 hour shop clock.
Hows 7-8 TBT sound.
Mayor: Zeb of Zebville
You should still have me added :)

I would like to buy both golden shovels, all three throwing beans, and Vich?'s and Cece's pics! *calculating*

Will 23 TBT do? ;)

Okay, I'll have those items and the 24 hour shop clock.
Hows 7-8 TBT sound.
Mayor: Zeb of Zebville
You should still have me added :)
8tbt is great
I'll open my gate since someone JUST crashed it
Idk who

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to buy both golden shovels, all three throwing beans, and Vich?'s and Cece's pics! *calculating*

Will 23 TBT do? ;)
Okay!
That's fine!
Give me a sec please!

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

I would like to buy: bamboo grass; candelabra; golden can; kiki and lala socks; pompompurin shoes; sanshin; straw hat, please.
18 BTB?

Back