Selling Gotta get rid of this stuff ((Name your price))

discord@wubbie#9993
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8265-3169-7992
Island
Butts
Feedback
100% (89) +

I'm gonna be closing this soon so I'll only put up what trades I have to finish atm

It's actually just a list for me so I can get this all done quicker & make sure that I have everything together

Mellyjan3
bamboo grass
kerokerokeroppi pins
NDS lite bench
perfume bottles
stone lantern
sushi tray
udon soup

Last edited:
Cup of tea
Silver teapot
Sloppy chair
Zen chair
Barrel planter
Is 15 tbt to low?

My town info is in my signature.

Mayor Name: Rena

Hot Snack Case

Are you willing to do 3-4 TBT? :)

Mayor name: June

Can I get the snow bunny? For 2 tbt?

Oh sorry about that! I guess I was looking at the wrong list;; Could I get the cosmos fan, Felyne Guardian, golden axe, golden net, golden rod, golden slingshot, hydrangea bed, lotus pond, pansy table, piece of heart, stone lantern, sunflower stereo, tranquil bridge, tulip dresser, and the white festive tree for 30 tbt? Or is that too low

how much for: creepy cauldron, creepy crystal, kiki and lala wand, lotus pond, and nabiru mask? willing to pay alot if it puts me above others heh.

Oh sorry about that! I guess I was looking at the wrong list;; Could I get the cosmos fan, Felyne Guardian, golden axe, golden net, golden rod, golden slingshot, hydrangea bed, lotus pond, pansy table, piece of heart, stone lantern, sunflower stereo, tranquil bridge, tulip dresser, and the white festive tree for 30 tbt? Or is that too low
It's fine! Don't worry about it.

Sure! Give me a sec.
I have a lot of these items scattered everywhere,,,

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much for: creepy cauldron, creepy crystal, kiki and lala wand, lotus pond, and nabiru mask? willing to pay alot if it puts me above others heh.
I'm sorry but I'm really bad at pricing so that's why I made it a name your price kind of thing,,,

Can i get:

Toy Hammer
Zodiac Snake
Hot Snack Case
24hr Banner
24hr Baskets
24hr Shop Model
24hr Shop Sign
Priness Bed
Princess Sofa
Princess Wall

along with the red wet suit, the blue red suit, and some throwing beans please? Does 55tbt work or do you need more?

Last edited:
It's fine! Don't worry about it.

Sure! Give me a sec.
I have a lot of these items scattered everywhere,,,

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry but I'm really bad at pricing so that's why I made it a name your price kind of thing,,,

its fine ^^ i can find these things elsewhere

Can i get:

Toy Hammer
Zodiac Snake
Hot Snack Case
24hr Banner
24hr Baskets
24hr Shop Model
24hr Shop Sign
Priness Bed
Princess Sofa
Princess Wall

along with the red wet suit, the blue red suit, and some throwing beans please? Does 55tbt work or do you need more?
This is fine but someone already offered on the Hot Snack Case but everything else is a-ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep I did.
Thank you!
My gate is open!

Back