• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

First time getting perfect town rating!

Kurai Hiroma

Graphic Design Beginner
Bells
Switch
6076-8721-7513
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
After almost two months of nearly-daily play sessions of this game, finally, I've achieved this! Ah, no idea what to do first though. Start remodeling my town to make it look pretty? Build the new pwp? Give me ideas!

Did you get the golden water can? No than leave your town the way it is until the mayor and any extra players living in your town get it.
Once it's over make it the way you want. The flower clock is a pretty PWP but the date will get changed each time you move it.
In one town I just put PWP to make Isabelle happy. Once it was over I removed the PWP that I didn't want and some trees. Than waited for request to come in.

Not sure what your town theme is. The scarecrow PWP would be nice for the fall/ Halloween.

Congratulations!!! I remember the day I got it - built the flower clock immediately :) Keep an eye out for Jacob's Ladders!

C: Congrats!! :'D Make sure to plan your PWP so your town doesn't end up like mine where nothing matches haha.

Did you get the golden water can? No than leave your town the way it is until the mayor and any extra players living in your town get it.
Once it's over make it the way you want. The flower clock is a pretty PWP but the date will get changed each time you move it.
In one town I just put PWP to make Isabelle happy. Once it was over I removed the PWP that I didn't want and some trees. Than waited for request to come in.

Not sure what your town theme is. The scarecrow PWP would be nice for the fall/ Halloween.

Yeah, this is, like I said, the first time I've ever gotten this rating, so I guess I'll just have to hope it's kept up for the remaining days until I can get the golden watering can.
I'm an AC noob, so my experience for building towns is 0. I plan on incorporating blue somewhere, along with a lot of flower pwp, so idk. I made a simple layout of what I wish my town to look like in the future, but like I said, I'm pretty unsure about which direction I want to take my town in besides a few ideas.

Last edited:
Congratulations!!! I remember the day I got it - built the flower clock immediately :) Keep an eye out for Jacob's Ladders!

Ooh, I remember reading about Jacob's Ladders! I'll definitely be looking around my cliffs now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

C: Congrats!! :'D Make sure to plan your PWP so your town doesn't end up like mine where nothing matches haha.

Yeah, I honestly started building repeats these past few days because it's been taking so long for my villagers to request new pwp. Once I get some more, starting with the flower clock, I'll remove them.

Last edited:
oh gosh that's so exciting- good for you! the most exciting thing is to start slowly collecting jacob's ladders and checking in with isabelle every day to make sure you have 15 consecutive days of perfect-ness to get your golden watering can :)

my biggest challenge in keeping the town perfect is not leaving random furniture or clothing on the ground in town- more than 10 things on the ground ruins your rating! as long as you keep the same-ish amount of trees and pwps in town and don't suddenly lose all your flowers, you should be fine

again, congrats!! that's so exciting and you must be feeling really amazing rn heh

oh gosh that's so exciting- good for you! the most exciting thing is to start slowly collecting jacob's ladders and checking in with isabelle every day to make sure you have 15 consecutive days of perfect-ness to get your golden watering can :)

my biggest challenge in keeping the town perfect is not leaving random furniture or clothing on the ground in town- more than 10 things on the ground ruins your rating! as long as you keep the same-ish amount of trees and pwps in town and don't suddenly lose all your flowers, you should be fine

again, congrats!! that's so exciting and you must be feeling really amazing rn heh

I totally did not just ignore the "reply with quote" button this whole time and added the quotes by hand...totally didn't...

Anyway, I also forgot to say thank you to everyone for saying congrats, so thanks you guys. Collecting Jacob's Ladders will probably be exciting as it proves that my streak is still going. Woo!

Personally, I have a hoarding problem in acnl, but I refuse to leave stuff outside. Luckily, I sold out a lot of items a few days ago, and I planted a lot of trees and flowers, so I think I'll be good there.

Again, thank you, and I do feel really happy! I'm gonna be honest and say that I started crying once I read Isabelle's message. ^_^"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crappy wifi causes message repeats. -.-

Last edited:
Back