• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

That was a close one!

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
OMG, my heart....
I adopted Angus and was hanging around town. I planned to plot reset him tomorrow, as I don't time travel, but I layed the patterns the way I wanted. Still, plot resetting is a must. But then Flip invited himself to my character's house 1 hours from the current time and I didn't want to wait, so I save & quit and in the menu with Isabelle set the clock to 50-ish minutes in the future... or so I thought. When my character stepped out of his house, it was night!?? I felt a rush of terror and ran to where Angus plot should be and....

It was there. In the exact right place.
Thank goodness!! I know I'll never time travel again, at least not so soon. x))

Lol, you probably accidently changed it from A.M. to P.M., or the opposite. Either way, that is close. Lol

I time travel to much. Already lost Chief, Whitney, and fang. Gotta wait for the 16 villager cycle ;-;

gosh that's so lucky- good for you! the best feeling ever is when your villager plots in the right place on your first reset, but you didn't even reset

i can't imagine how your heart must have stopped when you realized angus had already moved in somewhere :') you're a lucky duck!

gosh that's so lucky- good for you! the best feeling ever is when your villager plots in the right place on your first reset, but you didn't even reset

i can't imagine how your heart must have stopped when you realized angus had already moved in somewhere :') you're a lucky duck!

I know!! Even with all the patterns and all it NEVER worked on the first reset, ever!!
Thank you, I feel blessed... and wary of Isabelle and her lying clock lol. x)
This is another lesson learned.... ;v;

Congrats! It just means that you've done a good job covering your town with paths except the 3x3 spot/areas and that you didn't miss any. I'm glad that he moved in right where you wanted him the first time when there'd be no actual second time :)

Congrats! It just means that you've done a good job covering your town with paths except the 3x3 spot/areas and that you didn't miss any. I'm glad that he moved in right where you wanted him the first time when there'd be no actual second time :)

Thank you! Yeah, either that or I missed only one or two and was lucky. x)

DKnRc2MUIAExBZi.jpg

Here's his house, all settled and landscaped :)

If I planned where my villager houses went, I would die if this happened to me. Scariest thing I've heard/read all day

Yay! The 3x3 plot thing has been working in my favour too. Usually I scout the town with a new character but lately I've been lazy and just load up with my mayor... they always seem to be where I want them to go :> this new update is a godsend. Cute mayor btw! And your paths looks really nice with her house.

Back