• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My new puppy

mastermudkipz

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I just got a new 6 week old golden retriever it is so cute i would post a picture but i don't have my dsi handy but it is like a little fluffy ball its only 3 inches tall and still whines

But i love it so much i already had a jack Russel terrier but they seem to be getting along there both females so thats good if you know what i mean ;)

But i hope it grows up to be happy and healthy :D

Aw its laying right under my legs while im typing :gyroiddance:

Wow, no pictures because you couldn't wait a while to get your DSi to use its sub-par camera.

Were you really that excited to tell us?

You need some real friends, dude.

Aww so cute! XD

You really should try and post a picture cause I want to see!!!

BRSTT said:
Wow, no pictures because you couldn't wait a while to get your DSi to use its sub-par camera.

Well im sorry im too cheap to buy a super high quality camera that omg has HD!!!

And its my family's if family is me and my mom so its kinda mine i guess

mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:

Well im sorry im too cheap to buy i super high quality camera that omg has HD!!!

So you don't defend against my statement that you need real friends?

I love honesty, man. That's cool.

BRSTT said:
mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:

Well im sorry im too cheap to buy i super high quality camera that omg has HD!!!

Just ignore the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

Back on topic

Hope she don't grow over night :p

mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:
mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:

Just ignore the the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

Back on topic
Pffft, oh man, I can't stop laughing at these sort of comments.

And you still don't offer a defense? You sure? I mean, if you wanna change your mind, I'll let you, bro, it's cool.

BRSTT said:
mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:
mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:

Just ignore the the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

Back on topic

And you still don't offer a defense? You sure? I mean, if you wanna change your mind, I'll let you, bro, it's cool.
You just want attention this is the last quote i will make so goodnight i think you all agree hes just a noob trying to get attention so whatever Noob

And i will not satisfy you with a defense about my friends.

So i laugh in ur face :D :gyroiddance:

mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:
mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:

Just ignore the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

Back on topic

Hope she don't grow over night :p
Can't wait to see!

mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:
mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:
mastermudkipz said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepthat

Back on topic

You just want attention this is the last quote i will make so goodnight i think you all agree hes just a noob trying to get attention so whatever Noob

I want attention? No, not really. If anything, it's you who wants attention by using this board as a LiveJournal.

BRSTT said:
mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:
mastermudkipz said:
BRSTT said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepthat

Back on topic

I want attention? No, not really. If anything, it's you who wants attention by using this board as a LiveJournal.
<small><span style="font-family:Verdana">BRSTT maybe he wanted to share it with us, and if you're so annoyed by it just ignore it or get off the thread and stop replying. This is why it's OFF TOPIC.

Anyway.....does the dog have a name?

Back