• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mayor Name? (Decided!)

Mayor of Honeybay?

• Bee

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Berry

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Citris/Citria

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Clover

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Fleur

• Garden/Gardenia

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Peaches

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Petal

• Total voters

Allure

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
I HAVE DECIDED! DUN DUN DUUUUN! The Mayor of Honeybay is...*drumroll* BEA! Yes, technically this wasn't on the list, but I got a few suggestions saying Bee, but spelled Bea, like short for Beatrice! I love this idea! Also, Beatrice is Tris' name in Divergent, so... lol Thanks everyone!
-----------------
So what should the Mayor of Honeybay be called?​

Last edited:
i think bee is cute, but berry is my personal fave because it's not too simple and it's sweet

Why not Winnie? I think Winnie would go extremely well. :)

For the poll though, I voted Bee.

I voted for Bee, but what about spelling it Bea, as if it were a nickname for Beatrice?

I like Hana, which means flower in Japanese. If I was forced to pick a name from the poll, I guess it's be bee.

Berry is my mayor's name :D I voted Clover 'cause it's really cute and I'm pretty sure bees like clovers.

The Mayor of Honeybay is...*drumroll* BEA! Yes, technically this wasn't on the list, but I got a few suggestions saying Bee, but spelled Bea, like short for Beatrice! I love this idea! Also, Beatrice is Tris' name in Divergent, so... lol Thanks everyone!

Aw, yay! This sounds like it'll be a very *sweet* town, and I look forward to visiting, in the future!

Aw, yay! This sounds like it'll be a very *sweet* town, and I look forward to visiting, in the future!

Thank you so much, Imbri! After I get to town and get to work, I'll be sure to let people visit! I'm glad you're interested!

Back