Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Allure

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
I HAVE DECIDED! DUN DUN DUUUUN! The Mayor of Honeybay is...*drumroll* BEA! Yes, technically this wasn't on the list, but I got a few suggestions saying Bee, but spelled Bea, like short for Beatrice! I love this idea! Also, Beatrice is Tris' name in Divergent, so... lol Thanks everyone!
-----------------
So what should the Mayor of Honeybay be called?​

Last edited:
i think bee is cute, but berry is my personal fave because it's not too simple and it's sweet

Why not Winnie? I think Winnie would go extremely well. :)

For the poll though, I voted Bee.

I voted for Bee, but what about spelling it Bea, as if it were a nickname for Beatrice?

I like Hana, which means flower in Japanese. If I was forced to pick a name from the poll, I guess it's be bee.

Berry is my mayor's name :D I voted Clover 'cause it's really cute and I'm pretty sure bees like clovers.

The Mayor of Honeybay is...*drumroll* BEA! Yes, technically this wasn't on the list, but I got a few suggestions saying Bee, but spelled Bea, like short for Beatrice! I love this idea! Also, Beatrice is Tris' name in Divergent, so... lol Thanks everyone!

Aw, yay! This sounds like it'll be a very *sweet* town, and I look forward to visiting, in the future!

Aw, yay! This sounds like it'll be a very *sweet* town, and I look forward to visiting, in the future!

Thank you so much, Imbri! After I get to town and get to work, I'll be sure to let people visit! I'm glad you're interested!

Back