• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying [and Trading]Legit hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that's pretty scary.... guess I'll have to be careful buying on here... I don't think I've any hacked flowers (I've grown most myself) but I'll have to be careful. actually... damn I think some of my flowers HAVE only been producing white flowers..... oh damn what a bummer. Thanks for getting the info out there I guess ^^;

wow that's pretty scary.... guess I'll have to be careful buying on here... I don't think I've any hacked flowers (I've grown most myself) but I'll have to be careful. actually... damn I think some of my flowers HAVE only been producing white flowers..... oh damn what a bummer. Thanks for getting the info out there I guess ^^;

Made a thread in the Animal Crossing: New Leaf board that has more info if you'd like to know ^^ tested out different hacked flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back